Vigilante Farmer

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and your oilfield job are expendable. They train your type everyday to do your job. You ain't getting no subsidy for Jack. How about farmers that put bread on your table? How many of them are coming over from newfoundland to jump in the combine.....use your head. PS I work in the patch and have for 25 years...I am expendable.

So true i am training my replacement right now....I am from a small farm town in sask and left because their was no future in farming.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how this went from some scumbag getting shot in the ass for stealing another mans quad to farmer bashing!!It could have easily have been an acrerage owner to any city guy out hunting!!!Also the rebate a farmer gets on his fuel is slightly over 10 cents a litre!Putting the crop in and taking it off costs me close to a $1000 a day!!!Maybe if the price of fuel wasn't through the roof farmers wouldn't need rebates!It just revs a guy up when people have no idea what the profit margins are for farmers!!I found the guys that seem to yap the most are unaware that most farmers have to borrow money every year just to operate!!Why doesn't anyone yap about the oilfield there is plenty of waste there!!We all need oil but a guy with barely a grade 12 education can make more money than registered nurse!!My wife is a RN for over ten years and my buddies in the oil field make more money than most people in healthcare or teachers for that matter!!But I guess farmers are the bad guys because we get a rebate on fuel even though almost everything on their yard is attached to the price of oil!!!Price of oil goes up and so does the price of fertilizer,equipment,repairs and everything else!!!Maybe sit down with a farmer and listen to what the expenses are and what you make at the end of the day!!!You look at the price of a steak in a store and think a farmer makes that much on the whole cow!!WRONG!!!You can buy 1000lb steer on his yard for under a grand!!Its funny how I started this thread to bring light to a guy protecting his property having less rights than some scum bag thieves to having to stick up for farmers!!If he wasn't a farmer I wonder if more people would side with him or the thieves!!!Cause farmers are apparently the real criminals here!!!
ah relax....just bustin some balls on a boring sunday waiting for the turkey to come out of the oven. happy thanksgiving....lol

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe ya should get with the program bud, back shootin is back shootin in the azz is still the same and what i remember he got peelets in the back. defending yourself and your property is one thing backshootin even in the old days was chicken shheeet. you may have gotten one to many as a kid.
My old man kicked my ass when i was out of line and i m glad he did. Maybe more fathers should. I learned accountability really fast

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question? Is the DPFN real indians or pretend indians? Cause if they are real indians we could probably make a hun run on why they have it better than most farmers. Just sayin.........:nono:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question? Is the DPFN real indians or pretend indians? Cause if they are real indians we could probably make a hun run on why they have it better than most farmers. Just sayin.........:nono:
big pow wow comin up in a few weeks at the locker room. come and say hi....lots of crafts, some artifacts, many stories from the elders, and plenty of hospitality....even if you are a fawkin' whitey.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has holidayed at the crowbar hotel will tell you that there is alot worse thing that can happen to you than going to jail. If you want to end some scumbags life for jacking your chit make sure the "No Trespassing" sign is up before 5-0 arrives to collect the body, makes your bullets more legit, and remember "you were defending your family from a perceived threat".

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the original concept of "dyed" fuel for off-highway use. A farmer couldn't go to town in his car/truck to buy groceries on Saturday night (if he had F plates on the truck and had some farm business he was sort of okay). We would see the cops going up and down the street with their little syringe checking the tanks. It has gone from farmers, to loggers (skidders, cats, hoes, faller/bunchers, etc.) to fishermen, and anybody else that isn't using the highway system (even off-road recreational vehicles can use dyed fuel and I use it in my sled, quad, chainsaw, lawn mower.)

Teeroy, I agree, it appears those farmers have it made.....
you burn purple in your quad and sled.... ouch

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, let me through a monkey wrenching into this thread. First of all if you check the facts our farmer did not shoot anyone in the back. He shot 2 warning shots in the air and the buckshot fell on the low life scum trying to steal his private property.

This man does not have a criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. And now he stands a good chance at losing his job etc.

The judge had an option of convicting him with a conditional discharge, community service etc... Oh by the way this person puts in many community service hours for his community already.

Sad day for justice and our Farmer. My heart goes out to him and his family.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you are kidding.

The dyed fuel is just subsidized fuel to help farmers our since the profit margins in out industry are quite low and we are a essential service. I don't agree we should get subsidized fuel but it's hard to compete without using it.

Bawhahahaha yes Im kidding. I be the holder of a fuel number myself.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had some douche bag steal from me and I asked the cops if I could charge him for trespassing as he is always driving around and in the past been caught on my land. The cop said that signs have to be posted repeatably so as to be no question that the individual would see it. I took that to mean even on the side of the property that is not facing roads.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What tans my A$$ is why in the he!! are drugs and alcohol allowed to be used as an excuse in our court system which results in leniency in sentencing? Seems as though you can pretty much get away with murder...literally, as long as you snort a couple of lines and slam a two six of JD first. I completely agree with the Vigilante Justice System. Sadly it's the only Justice System we have.:mad:

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If being drunk and stoned is a defence(which I don't believe it is anymore, but commiting crimes to support it is another story), greet the responding officer with a reefer hanging out your mouth and a half full 26 in your hand.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, let me through a monkey wrenching into this thread. First of all if you check the facts our farmer did not shoot anyone in the back. He shot 2 warning shots in the air and the buckshot fell on the low life scum trying to steal his private property.

This man does not have a criminal record, not even a speeding ticket. And now he stands a good chance at losing his job etc.

The judge had an option of convicting him with a conditional discharge, community service etc... Oh by the way this person puts in many community service hours for his community already.

Sad day for justice and our Farmer. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Thank you!
People read the book not just the title before you judge.
You have to remember Brians wife was out in the middle of the night checking cows when she stumbled across these pos , so tell me how you would react... Your wife waking u up histarical , kids waking up to their mother balling. RCmp 45-60 min away!
Brian has suffered more than the pos who caused all this in the first place! Big thanks to BK's co workers for sorting out how to cover for him so he doesn't lose his job too.
It's very easy to blow wind on here and say Brian is a back shooter coward.... If so im a back shooter coward friend and supporter. I say Brian Knight is a hero , to his family! No one else matters, remember his family has been traumatized by these pos, ever had someone come to your job and terrorize you to the point you don't want to be there ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom