Vigilante Farmer

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure alot of men on here would have reacted the same way as this farmer did after his wife and kids are up and freaked out in the middle of the night!Maybe if these pos were contributing members of society they wouldn't be out in the middle of the night stealing they would have been in bed sleeping before work the next day!!!Pretty sure if they would have disappeared that night they wouldn't been missed except by the losers they hang with!I know around here people are sick and tired of stuff disappearing and it seems like vigilante justice might be the only solution because it seems like the same people caught stealing are back before you even hear about them getting caught!Would the softees on here have the same attitude towards someone getting shot for slinking around your yard when your at work on the rigs for example and your wife phones at 3 in the morning freaked after seeing someone outside and shes alone with the kids!!Pretty sure when your on days off and it happened again it more than likely would not be bird shot in your gun!!My point is that it is getting to the point where we going to have to protect ourselves because the criminals have more rights than the victims!!When the cops are 45 mins. away and someone is on your yard in the middle of the night and they are obviously up to no good I'm not sure most people are going back in the house to hide!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh please.....as I sit here in my living room watching the farmer across the highway combining his field in his half million dollar JD, $70K King Ranch parked at the entrance, and his wife dropping off his lunch in her 2011 Excursion....purple fuel must have made the difference there.

correction, upon further inspection, she is driving a Navigator. my bad....

how do they make a go of it? suppose they need food stamps to get by.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how this went from some scumbag getting shot in the ass for stealing another mans quad to farmer bashing!!It could have easily have been an acrerage owner to any city guy out hunting!!!Also the rebate a farmer gets on his fuel is slightly over 10 cents a litre!Putting the crop in and taking it off costs me close to a $1000 a day!!!Maybe if the price of fuel wasn't through the roof farmers wouldn't need rebates!It just revs a guy up when people have no idea what the profit margins are for farmers!!I found the guys that seem to yap the most are unaware that most farmers have to borrow money every year just to operate!!Why doesn't anyone yap about the oilfield there is plenty of waste there!!We all need oil but a guy with barely a grade 12 education can make more money than registered nurse!!My wife is a RN for over ten years and my buddies in the oil field make more money than most people in healthcare or teachers for that matter!!But I guess farmers are the bad guys because we get a rebate on fuel even though almost everything on their yard is attached to the price of oil!!!Price of oil goes up and so does the price of fertilizer,equipment,repairs and everything else!!!Maybe sit down with a farmer and listen to what the expenses are and what you make at the end of the day!!!You look at the price of a steak in a store and think a farmer makes that much on the whole cow!!WRONG!!!You can buy 1000lb steer on his yard for under a grand!!Its funny how I started this thread to bring light to a guy protecting his property having less rights than some scum bag thieves to having to stick up for farmers!!If he wasn't a farmer I wonder if more people would side with him or the thieves!!!Cause farmers are apparently the real criminals here!!!

now yer friggin talkin, farmers and there friggin mark up's. what do you get at the end of a year , 1000 dollars for the one day in the field = peanuts. i think the whole world is the way it is because of a few greedy friggin farmers, we need to protest i'm not eating for the next hr or so.

friggin farmers.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bullchit... They even hung horse thieves...dead was dead back in them days. Didn't matter where the thief was shot. You definatley won't be asked to bring the plastic or the shovel for my execution style vigilante plan. LMFAO!

well then i'm not bringin anything then so there.

don't be leavin no quads out by the highway, ye settin out bait?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You and your oilfield job are expendable. They train your type everyday to do your job. You ain't getting no subsidy for Jack. How about farmers that put bread on your table? How many of them are coming over from newfoundland to jump in the combine.....use your head. PS I work in the patch and have for 25 years...I am expendable.

seems like most of the farm produce bought in this country these days, comes from china. just look at the labels in your cuboard. tell me if i'm wrong.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure alot of men on here would have reacted the same way as this farmer did after his wife and kids are up and freaked out in the middle of the night!Maybe if these pos were contributing members of society they wouldn't be out in the middle of the night stealing they would have been in bed sleeping before work the next day!!!Pretty sure if they would have disappeared that night they wouldn't been missed except by the losers they hang with!I know around here people are sick and tired of stuff disappearing and it seems like vigilante justice might be the only solution because it seems like the same people caught stealing are back before you even hear about them getting caught!Would the softees on here have the same attitude towards someone getting shot for slinking around your yard when your at work on the rigs for example and your wife phones at 3 in the morning freaked after seeing someone outside and shes alone with the kids!!Pretty sure when your on days off and it happened again it more than likely would not be bird shot in your gun!!My point is that it is getting to the point where we going to have to protect ourselves because the criminals have more rights than the victims!!When the cops are 45 mins. away and someone is on your yard in the middle of the night and they are obviously up to no good I'm not sure most people are going back in the house to hide!!

if the guy is threating your life, kill or be killed. punks stealing ch!t, in your yard and a red neck like you is terrorized, huh? so far the death penalty is for killing someone, not stealing a honda big red.

Top Bottom