Vigilante Farmer

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It stops with the theives thinking twice before stepping on your property. Most theives probably carry their own protection when committing the crime. Why can't we???

Then society will implode, no rules other than who has the biggest or most guns can you say USA???.... not a place where I want to live

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This country is messed up when it comes to handing out sentences. May be if the sentences for the thieves was harsher than the vigilante that in it self would send a message to the criminals, risk being shot and get more time than the guy shooting. But more to my point, it all starts with our youth justice act, slap on the wrist after slap on the wrist, breeds a habitual criminal. Why not, I can do as I please and suffer no real consequence for it. These youths then become adults and contine their life of crime still getting away with it. Not to mention kids these days are taught if your parents hurt you tell us and we will help you. That there took away our right to discipline our kids, again helping create criminals. There needs to be stiff consequences for evey action. I worked in Saudi Arabia years ago. The punishemnt for theft was the removal of your right hand. Guess what? I could leave a 100 dollar bill on a table and no one would touch it. Make the risk worse than the benifit and things like this may not stop but for sure slow down.... Just my $0.02

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This country is messed up when it comes to handing out sentences. May be if the sentences for the thieves was harsher than the vigilante that in it self would send a message to the criminals, risk being shot and get more time than the guy shooting. But more to my point, it all starts with our youth justice act, slap on the wrist after slap on the wrist, breeds a habitual criminal. Why not, I can do as I please and suffer no real consequence for it. These youths then become adults and contine their life of crime still getting away with it. Not to mention kids these days are taught if your parents hurt you tell us and we will help you. That there took away our right to discipline our kids, again helping create criminals. There needs to be stiff consequences for evey action. I worked in Saudi Arabia years ago. The punishemnt for theft was the removal of your right hand. Guess what? I could leave a 100 dollar bill on a table and no one would touch it. Make the risk worse than the benifit and things like this may not stop but for sure slow down.... Just my $0.02

I agree with the right to discipline issue, way to many kids growing up in broken/ bad homes not getting the guidance they need to become law abiding adults.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then society will implode, no rules other than who has the biggest or most guns can you say USA???.... not a place where I want to live
But a place your worried about losing your visitation privileges. Wait until something near and dear to you goes missing. you'll be whistling a different tune. Something like "I'll kill the bastard."

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked if YOU would, and you replied a criminal will steal regardless of the punishment. How else am I supposed to take it?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the right to discipline issue, way to many kids growing up in broken/ bad homes not getting the guidance they need to become law abiding adults.

Its so much more than the right to discipline. Granted thats where you start teaching right from wrong, and a consequence for your actions be it good or bad. The key is a consequence for your actions, the consequence must be harsher than the benefit of the crime, then it is not worth the risk... Until we get our heads on straight and quit feeling sorry for the the criminals, their childhoods, drug addictions, etc, we will always have a crime problem here. There are plenty of people, with horiblle childhoods, that do not turn out to be criminals.Didnt Einstein say," Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result"?????

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my tools stolen from my work truck twice now i know what the result would be if i caught him 90 days in jail is gonna be pretty minor compared to guy that has to learn how to walk talk and wipe his own azz again leason learned

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm off for a Thanksgiving brunch. You all know where I stand on this issue.

Nice edit Mods...

Last edited:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had my tools stolen from my work truck twice now i know what the result would be if i caught him 90 days in jail is gonna be pretty minor compared to guy that has to learn how to walk talk and wipe his own azz again leason learned
The real kick in the nuts would be is he would probably turn around and sue you and get more of your money!Also he would claim disability and get the government to take care of him!!Thats how screwed up everything has become nowadays!!!Poor criminals always getting crapped on!!!

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care what the law states and I'll deal with the consequences later...but if I catch you or any other punk ass b!tch in my sh!t....I'm gonna phuck you up. I keep cable ties and a bat right next to my 870 marine 12 gauge. Ya touchy subject for me.
X2 nobody would ever know it happened exept for me and my track hoe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow. That sounds like a load of horse chit. It is amazing what one person gets away with and another ome gets prosicuted these days. Let's give people running purple fuel stiffer fines than theives!! If the theives were stealing the gov't's money it would be another story...

i'm with ya a thief is a thief, no difference between thievin purple gas users stealin from the government and quad stealers. thieves are thieves, shoot the pos.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You all know where I stand on this issue.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....with the majority.:D:beer::beer::beer:

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If their wasn't people buying stolen stuff their wouldn't be a demand or market for it, the person buying it is just as accountable as the person stealing it and everybody has known someone that has bought somthing hot in their life.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you steal something if you knew there was a chance you would get shot?

sorry bud but very few crimals think about getting caught, they are looking for an easy snatch and grab and get outta town, if they thought they were going to get caught they would just shoot you first.

unless you think your quick draw mcgraw.

in my opinion the dumb farmer got off. 90 days versus 10 yrs.

Last edited:

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This "Farmer" is just bringing to light the issues with our system. It starts at home with parents being allowed to discipline their kids. Then the youth justice act being fixed to actually teach the kids about the consequences, and right from wronh. Then our entire justice system regarding sentences. As I previously stated all punishements need to be harsher and or more costly than the crime they committed. Doing this will actually reduce the amount of crime we actually have. It works in other countries, why not do this in ours. To save some of you the trouble, I am not talking some of the extreme laws in far east places, lets just use some common sense here. Truth be told if the governement, the RCMP, etc would change the way they do their business, then this "Farmer" would not have either felt the need to go to this step, or the crime itself may have been averted... I hope that he has stirred enough emotion around this subject that people actually get active and try to make changes, so that another "Farmer", or any everday citizen does not have to make the choice he did.

Top Bottom