Vancouver riots

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is extremely embbarrassing from this Canuck fan to our province and country. I am speechless and I hope these low lives pay for their stupidity.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring in the snipers...take down 50 people with rubber bullets, the rest of those chicken sh!t puzzies would run.

You just need to send your neighbor in when chit like this happens!...or just go and put one of those bullet magnet hoe's in the middle of the riot!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just need to send your neighbor in when chit like this happens!...or just go and put one of those bullet magnet hoe's in the middle of the riot!

Nah, the neighbor kid ain't worth a sh!t now, he doesn't have any guns left. Taking my big yellow bullet magnet through the center of a riot on Georgia street? Sounds like a hell of a good time to me.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is hardly something thats new in Canada

Edmonton wins- They Riot
Vancouver looses- They Riot
Calgary Wins- They post pictures of girls flashing on a website.

Which one seems like the better solution? :D

Seriously though, these fans should be ashamed. It was interesting to watch on TV, it seemed all everyone was interested in doing was lighting some chit on fire so their friend could take a sweet new profile picture for their facebook page.... What a bunch of losers! I hope those pictures turn up in court!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I like all the die hard nuck fans that were burning their jerseys!! Talk about sore losers and part time fans!! :p Vancouver doesn't deserve to win.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edmonton wins- They Riot
Vancouver looses- They Riot
Calgary Wins- They post pictures of girls flashing on a website.

Which one seems like the better solution? :D

My thoughts excatly - and i lived 2 blocks from 17th ave when it all went down!!! Those were the days.
(And actually, Calgary LOST, but we still had boobs everywhere!!)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at least they have a reason to riot, a few years back the riot in edmonton on whyte ave broke out because it was canada day... go figure

Hugh? If that's a reason to riot I hate to see what you'd do the next time they raise the price of gas or make speding cuts to healthcare or education.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
everyone has a camera or a cameraphone, all the rioters will be caught.

some of the biggest hits of the playoffs were the cops beating down on these lowlifes!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The few disrespectful coward puzzies aren't anything new...they seem to be everywhere, always looking for an excuse to bust and burn sh!t. The disturbing thing for me is to see how many people in the background are smiling and laughing and cheering them on.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amazing in a flip of coin how it makes a person proud to be a Canadian when everyone sings the Canadian national anthem

then makes a person embarrassed (to be Canadian) when they riot

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was in front of the Canada Post building, maybe they were angry about the mail strike! haha

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The few disrespectful coward puzzies aren't anything new...they seem to be everywhere, always looking for an excuse to bust and burn sh!t. The disturbing thing for me is to see how many people in the background are smiling and laughing and cheering them on.

I think a lot of the people in the back ground laughing were there just for the rioting.... they didn't really care about the game.... they just need an excuse to do the damage!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of the people in the back ground laughing were there just for the rioting.... they didn't really care about the game.... they just need an excuse to do the damage!!

that is what the Vancouver Police said as well. There are groups that plan to attend certain gatherings like the G8 meetings last year and could not care less about the cause of the gathering but simply there to create chit. Add a bit of booze and what ever else turns your wheels and it is easy to get others to join in. Liquid courage goes a long way. Pathetic! A lot of these guys are not only going to wake up this morning with a huge hangover but there mugs posted all over the TV and papers. They will wish they had stayed home. Hope they nail their asses to the wall. Just my 2cents worth :mad:

Top Bottom