Matryx 2023' 165" Khaos/Slash Aftermarket front suspension upgrade

Dryden29

Reaction score
Happy New Year all!

Just reaching out for input on aftermarket front suspension kits complete for a 2023' 165" Khaos/Slash. Run the Velocity shocks.

Had a run in with a shallow rock in Renshaw the other day and broke a lower MAG side a-arm. Replaced with new and then the next day took a jump off a drift in Chappell and came down hard. No rock noticed, but hard landing and collapsed the same a-arm! So much for that factory $400.00 new a-arm purchase!!

Will be taking the sled into local Polaris dealer later this week to look at the damage and see if there was more damage done than we are aware of.

Looking at B-PWR or Trenchers complete front suspension kits.. Looks to be in the $850 - $1000 range in prices. Both Canadian made from my understanding. Had a Trenchers kit on a 2014' Pro RMK and was happy with it.

Anyone here installed either of these kits and have some pros/cons first hand experience that can they can pass along before we go ahead this week with some decisions?? Comments to install and how you liked the kits?

Thanks!

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had trenchers on an Axys they also bend or break the rod ends when you impact something hard. Thats kind of the same idea as the stock arms better to sacrifice one of them then to cause further damage to the chassis.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of Bpwr on Black Friday a month ago. I haven't had to install them yet so I can't comment on them.
Try to contact some dealers, like Cycle West, for sale pricing.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You want the a-arms as the weak link. Make them too strong and you’ll be destroying bulkheads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of people don’t understand the physics behind a force of energy and always think strongest is best, weak points are made for a reason, you have to expel the energy in a proper location before it makes it way to more vital parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom