The Rats Are Back - Med Hat Ab

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about the birds that hang out at the dump and eat stuff. Including dead rats full of poison.

i think the days of using poisions that kill anything are gone... like the wolf poisioning days where everything that ate the tainted meat died... now they have specific poisons for specific animals... furthermore, i believe from experience rats eat poinsion and either just get bigger and fatter or crawl off to die as you never find dead rats... anyone just my opinon

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yah....

Baiting these animals by feeding them stuff that cause them to haemorrhage internally. Mouse bait can be bought at any canadian tire.

i think the days of using poisions that kill anything are gone... like the wolf poisioning days where everything that ate the tainted meat died... now they have specific poisons for specific animals... furthermore, i believe from experience rats eat poinsion and either just get bigger and fatter or crawl off to die as you never find dead rats... anyone just my opinon

Sending in dogs would not be a good idea, That would be more of a cruel punishment for the dogs, they would get diseased, and would probably eat rancid meat.

Toxic

Reaction score
I grew up in mid west Saskatchewan and have been in Alberta for over a decade now and have never seen a rat in either province. See. Them in quebec and saw then in Mexico when on vacation and my god I want nothing to do with creepy ass disease infested messes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did any one see the article in the Edmonton sun about the family in Sweden wondering why the cat would not go in the kitchen and a rat 29 cm long not including tail was discovered and killed in a trap I then measured my cats to see if they were bigger one was.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm suddenly even more glad I have an APBT - which were bred for bear/bull baiting, and then later, rat fighting!!! None of those nasty fawkers will come near me! lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
images

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images

anyone have chinese for lunch?

Last edited: