Trail Tech

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alum cradle wouldn't have saved it ... Case / cover was fine it's just that the touchscreen was forced up against a corner of the brake reservoir banjo bolt ... point load on glass ...
New one on order and will see if I can source components on Amazon to repair... needs display screen & touch screen ...just trying to find a part number to cross reference....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

hookedonboost

Reaction score
thought we had it figured out using M12 battery (Amazon - china knock off $30 for 2) with skidoo harness, worked perfect for ~100 hrs then battery died (2 failed 1 day apart - about the same number of days on each) - hold no charge & show as faulty on the charger. Are being told that Li will not accept more than 12v so with sleds generating up to 14 - 15v the circuit boards are failing. Any one else having similar battery failure? - how much time on them? Anyone using a AGM battery? Going to install a regulator - see how that works

Power Wheel Battery Adapter for Milwaukee 12V M12​

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would rig up something similar to the old Polaris PIDD power up set up.

Used a small Anti gravity battery that charged from the sled

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought we had it figured out using M12 battery (Amazon - china knock off $30 for 2) with skidoo harness, worked perfect for ~100 hrs then battery died (2 failed 1 day apart - about the same number of days on each) - hold no charge & show as faulty on the charger. Are being told that Li will not accept more than 12v so with sleds generating up to 14 - 15v the circuit boards are failing. Any one else having similar battery failure? - how much time on them? Anyone using a AGM battery? Going to install a regulator - see how that works

Power Wheel Battery Adapter for Milwaukee 12V M12​

Regulator will not help. You will need to find a 12v charger for the battery your using, and plug into the doo 12v adaptor kit. You cant just add a battery to the loop as they dont charge. See below, i tried adding the battery alone, and it just goes dead and does not charge. I keep the actual 12v charger in the loop plugged into the doo 12v kit and it works mint.

IMG_0268.jpeg

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snoflake do you have pics of your whole setup
I dont have them on my phone. I will not be by my sled till the end of next to get some better pics. The pic above shows the charger with 12v supply. I splice the TT power supply into the line between charger box and the battery. (You should be able to see the TT power cord in the pic). Do you have a 12v kit on your sled?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been running this set for about 3 years. The chargers and batteries were some surplus stuff i got through a buddy. There isn't much for markings on them. I think they are similar to RC cars, or kids toys. I have a few left at $60.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best $ I found was on Polaris site before Christmas ....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom