Stolen

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow surprised it wasnt gutted, looks like it had a few goodies on it(like the RBP grill)

mudhunter

Reaction score
I'd talk to someone in the install biz, I'm sure there is a way to disable the truck with a switch... A buddy had an older Ford that got stolen a few times and he rigged it up so it would only start with the park lights engaged... Not sure about the newer iron and how it would apply to warranty.... Maybe talk to Ford directly???

dwillowguy

Reaction score
Just a thought....load a truck up with something that might interest them, pick up a case of beer and some buddies sit and wait till they bite. Kinda like fishing, but no catch and release. Once caught open up a 45 gallon of woop ass on them, they might think twice before doing it again. Have a truck driver buddy who was havin problems with trailers being broken into. They waited caught the sob shoved him in the trailer and 16 hours later let him loose in the Manitoba countryside.:)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a truck driver buddy who was havin problems with trailers being broken into. They waited caught the sob shoved him in the trailer and 16 hours later let him loose in the Manitoba countryside.:)

So you don't support theft, but you do support illegal imprisonment? kidnapping?

Just a thought.

bigdaddy35

Reaction score
Just a thought....load a truck up with something that might interest them, pick up a case of beer and some buddies sit and wait till they bite. Kinda like fishing, but no catch and release. Once caught open up a 45 gallon of woop ass on them, they might think twice before doing it again. Have a truck driver buddy who was havin problems with trailers being broken into. They waited caught the sob shoved him in the trailer and 16 hours later let him loose in the Manitoba countryside.:)

"Gee officer, I didn't even know he was in there. I did my pre-trip walk around, checked the trailer doors, made sure they were closed and took off on my trip. There was nothing henke suggesting some guy was in my trailer. No sir, didn't hear a sound from the trailer, over my radio and the road noise. No sir, I don't look in the trailers, just haul them, drop them off and get the next one for the return trip.

Oh, and officer, did he ever say how he got in and why he was there in the first place?"

I'd like to see the coppers prove otherwise :rolleyes:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or saddle lake

Yup, tons of accessories from the motor to interior to exterior. He owns a truck accessory biz so it's all advertizing. If he buy's it back i'll help him sell off the good parts in the classified section. Those are the winter wheels but i know he has 2 more sets for it ones which are Jesse James Black Widow. I'll check with him tho.

Top Bottom