Stolen sled out of Sicamous

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted yet but here goes. I got this notification on my facebook this morning. Turns out Aaron Von Hessinger, one of the guys who produces Frontier Films 2 Stroke Cold Smoke series had his truck and brand new sled stolen. There is a $1000 reward out for it.

Truck: Blue/black 2002 Ford F250 crew cab with a sky-hi sled deck and Montana plates

Sled: 2011 Ski-Doo Summit 800 E-Tec 146, sled has a custom black, white and red Frontier Films wrap that is hard to miss. Also has Fly racing carbon fibre bars, black Ice Age rails, red C&A skis and a anodized red 2 wheel kit.

Friggin' thieves...:rant:

Attachments

• 155603_469615820974_150155060974_5803109_2778183_n.jpg
    155603_469615820974_150155060974_5803109_2778183_n.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 747
  • 154914_469615075974_150155060974_5803097_4881593_n.jpg
    154914_469615075974_150155060974_5803097_4881593_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 743

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow,one trailer with two sleds taken in Golden and now this,hoping the police take these matters seriously as I am sure one of these owners will if they catch these crooks...friggin crooks!!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when and where was it taken from in sicamous? I think I might have to go for a drive and see whats up at 3 am tonight here in sicamous! if it was last night they will still be using his truck tonight.........have they found the truck? PM if you have any info!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when and where was it taken from in sicamous? I think I might have to go for a drive and see whats up at 3 am tonight here in sicamous! if it was last night they will still be using his truck tonight.........have they found the truck? PM if you have any info!

Not sure where in Sicamous but it happened sometime on the 4th. There has to be a certain group of people behind this, seems to becoming more and more common in Sicamous for some reason?:confused:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check PG seems to be where they always go

Thats where they were heading with my sleds until we caught them! hehe:d..PG bad place..The RC's said they steel these sleds and part them out there..for some Gang.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im going to go drive around for a few hours! I have been in a few chases with them over the years! they took my dads truck last year and took his friends quad! we need to build a bait sled......Im getting GPS on my sled and motion cameras in my yard in a few weeks! cameras will e-mail my phone so if it rings at 3 in the morning......it wont be a nice sight! Im just protecting my property and remember to always tell the cops you feared for your life!

I bet I drive around all night with a turbo apex on the back of my truck and cops dont even stop me and check sled!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that what needs to happen when the theft start going up in an area the cops should be setting up an easy target(bait sled/Truck) and catch these guys before to many sleds go missing!..and people sled season ruined....There's nothing better then watching a thief get his arm chewed up by a police dog!:d

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe in trial by boot. Mine in their ass. Stupid crack heads stealing others hard worked for property

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im going to go drive around for a few hours! I have been in a few chases with them over the years! they took my dads truck last year and took his friends quad! we need to build a bait sled......Im getting GPS on my sled and motion cameras in my yard in a few weeks! cameras will e-mail my phone so if it rings at 3 in the morning......it wont be a nice sight! Im just protecting my property and remember to always tell the cops you feared for your life!

I bet I drive around all night with a turbo apex on the back of my truck and cops dont even stop me and check sled!

probably pull you over and give you a ticket for the sled hanging over to far with out lights and still not question you on if it's yours or not.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow it's a good thing they are talking about clamping down on ins/reg for sleds this year. Think of how bad it would be if you didn't have a little peice of paper to show your sled was actually yours.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow it's a good thing they are talking about clamping down on ins/reg for sleds this year. Think of how bad it would be if you didn't have a little peice of paper to show your sled was actually yours.

Until that actuallly happens the theft problem will only get worse not better. I though most of the stolen stuff ended up in Enderby/Vernon last year ?......

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeeezuz....don't they watch CSI....like another member said....one bait sled....let them lead the RC's to their shop and bingo....not frickin Rocket science!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I saw not one cop in 3 hours lastnight! I guess I should get my turbo sled registard into my name lol. it is under the 4 feet for over hang but Im sure they could get me for my tinted windows! lol..........I could have robbed a bank and there would have been no cops in town! Sicamous needs to do something!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Black super duty black rims.......might be tough to spot there is one at every Tim Hortons.....I start be checking Timmies

......frickin thieves

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mother F'ers. I totally agree it's time for a bait sled. Problem still remains, no real penalty for the crime. Kinda like a grow op. Dudes are making big money off crops and get caught. They get slapped with a fine which is less than the honest man pays for income tax.:rant: So why wouldn't you?
I'll keep my eyes open around Kelowna. :beer:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I saw not one cop in 3 hours lastnight! I guess I should get my turbo sled registard into my name lol. it is under the 4 feet for over hang but Im sure they could get me for my tinted windows! lol..........I could have robbed a bank and there would have been no cops in town! Sicamous needs to do something!

There is a bank in Sicamous? :p

Ahh geash, we were thinking about leaving the sleds out this year when we stay in the mous...I guess we'll be offloading them into the secure parking every night now.

It would be nice to get some more info on where it was taken from?

Top Bottom