Stolen truck and sleds

CRF

Reaction score
Canada is fawked up half the time the police are in on it. show me this type of problem down in the States
Yes, keep smoking the blue stuff. Walter makes some good ****.

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have any evidence to support that the county mounties are in on the theft rings?

Do a little research regarding the thieft issue in revy Valmont ect. When you have items being used by the local police with your name clearly on the item and you receive the blank stare..... Draw your own conclusions. ..and leave town and don't go back.

CRF

Reaction score
Do a little research regarding the thieft issue in revy Valmont ect. When you have items being used by the local police with your name clearly on the item and you receive the blank stare..... Draw your own conclusions. ..and leave town and don't go back.
I bet you receive many "blank stares" when communicating with folks. You even receive the equivalent on forums.

Graveler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CRF don't get mad its not like Revy is the only corrupt police force or rogue bad cop in canada or the US. But knowing the risks allows you to take preventive measures

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was Just informed one of my wifes employees husbands sleds was stolen. Was on a locked up trailer with his friends sled and they stole the trailer from in willowgrove neighborhood saskatoon. Not sure what the other sled was but the one was a 2012 le white with the orange skid and windsheild m800 153.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
The other crappy side of this is : between last summers flood and this winter with Calgary having 200 and some car accidents in one single day to vehicles and toys getting stolen , we will all be paying for it in the end in regards to insurance and that is another kick in the ass

Sent from my phone

Polar_RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Revy with enclosed trailer[/s] full of sleds. Park and stay in that hotel. Take a room that has a window with a parking lot view....just wait and bit crap out of them.
Pretty easy, one thing I don't really understand why are you all going to Revy? Not enough trails around Calgary? If sledder afraid of old farters in leather jackets who call themselves bikers, he can't be a sledder. Even if they are armed - that isn't a big deal.

Last edited:

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps just a thought, what about putting a battery operated baby monitor in the truck and trailer and the other in your room? not sure if it would give you enough time though.
And would your key fob work to shut of your engine off once the Fu*%ers started it?

Reactions: CJR

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know years back we used to run a wire from the ignition coil and loop it under a seat cover as a joke to light up our buddies. Would be funny to wire in a new HEI coil on a bait truck. Would smoke the hair right off the thieves nuts lmao. And maybe blow their parts right off. That or just sleep in the trailer with no sleds in it and when the thieves get to their location and open up the trailer and about six of you step out well you get the idea!!!

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Revy with enclosed trailer[/s] full of sleds. Park and stay in that hotel. Take a room that has a window with a parking lot view....just wait and bit crap out of them.
Pretty easy, one thing I don't really understand why are you all going to Revy? Not enough trails around Calgary? If sledder afraid of old farters in leather jackets who call themselves bikers, he can't be a sledder. Even if they are armed - that isn't a big deal.
Really???? If afraid of old guys in leather jackets with guns you are not a sledder? To much booze in your coffee? And why come to Revy, well if YOU don't know that, you better stay on the great trails around Calgary, safer for all us gun fearing locals.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder if hiring a private security guy to do rounds in Revy during night hrs would help. His salary could be paid by a levy placed on each trail pass collected by the club. Considering all the sleds that come to Revy in a month that maybe an option.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on a serious note, there is 8 guests viewing this thread....

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No crime in the states I hear. In fact I hear there has never been a power toboggan stolen in texas or Phoenix.... That's it I'm moving

You sure don't hear of many sled thefts from West Yellowstone, Island Park, Cooke City, Alpine, Togwotee, etc... Our legal system in Canada is softer than baby poop. Cops can arrest these deadbeats daily, but they're out faster than anyone knows and right back at it.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sure don't hear of many sled thefts from West Yellowstone, Island Park, Cooke City, Alpine, Togwotee, etc... Our legal system in Canada is softer than baby poop. Cops can arrest these deadbeats daily, but they're out faster than anyone knows and right back at it.

That's because we are not as well armed as the yanks.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because we are not as well armed as the yanks.

Completely agree, but you won't believe the flak I get from the bleeding hearts I mention that to...

I haven't rode anywhere but south of the border for nearly 6 years now. A lot easier sleeping at night knowing you don't have to worry about whether or not your truck and sled will be outside when you get up.

Top Bottom