Stolen truck and sleds

Sawch27

Reaction score
Hey guys, came to revelstoke this weekend from saskatchewan and this morning at 5 in the morning our truck and trailer with 4 sleds was stolen from the best western hotel parking lot. One brand new green 2014 Arctic cat HCR 8000 team arctic decals with 60 miles on it, a 2014 orange m8000 sno pro with 50 miles on it, a 2013 Polaris pro rmk all blacked out no decals with 1300 miles on it and a 2011 arctic cat m8 ho limited edition lime green with 900 miles. The truck was a 2001 ford f250 diesel red color with a red 32 foot trailer with 'go deep' on the back door and a 'caterpillar' decal as well. Hard to miss unit. If anyone sees any of these units let me know! Call or text 13067957845 we are flying home tomorrow

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man there's been a lot of that going on. Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully they find your sleds and rig.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no doubt. It's getting so that people will be scared to take their toys out to play.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much for the crackdown on theives in Revy....sooner or later people are going to stay away and that will hurt the town. Why don't the hotels put up locked compunds with security for parking?

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal. Mine was just about stolen last year. I think it is time to pull a fuse and buy a denver boot for the trailer and club.

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much for the crackdown on theives in Revy....sooner or later people are going to stay away and that will hurt the town. Why don't the hotels put up locked compunds with security for parking?

It makes you wonder why they don't. They spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on these motels what would a fenced parking lot cost with a gate?

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's set up a bait unit. Drag the mother f$ck&rs to RCMP and leave them... Like seriously drag them down the highway. Anyone with a 2001-2007 ford??

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
One of these days someone is gonna catch them in the act and there's gonna be hell to pay

Sent from my iPhone using

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sawed off shot gun with slugs and a 2l bottle taped to end with a hole slightly larger than the barrel. Also a catch bag for the shells.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has there been any newer trucks/suvs stolen wit sleds? Seems alota pre 2005 trucks and alota fords. Just tryn to fig out a pattern. Sounds like outta town at B&Bs or resorts is the answer.......for now

Twacked

Reaction score
A black ford and two sleds was grabbed in valemount this weekend. A black ford 8" lift and a black 14 xm don't know what the other sled was.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine truck ( Ford) and trailer as stolen last year in Revey . , the truck and trailer was found at some mountain lodge parking lot in Revey. , all that was gone was the sleds , all there gear , tools , spare parts , gas was still in the trailer

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there has to be a inside job with the hotels on some of these thief's, the owners of some of these hotels know who is coming and going and i think some of the staff are in on it. had my credit card info stolen from a gas station they found a machine that was under the counter and the owner said he didn,t know about it bull****.

Top Bottom