Stolen sled out of Sicamous

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Until that actuallly happens the theft problem will only get worse not better. I though most of the stolen stuff ended up in Enderby/Vernon last year ?......

Sorry, I don't follow??
I only see the stellar job mandatory registration for cars, trucks, boats,guns etc etc. had done to curb theft. The thieves don't care, the people buying the stuff dont' care.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm, someone must have a sled that's sitting in their garage that might need a lil tlc, give it a wrap, slap a "turbo" :d and use it as a bait sled, vigilante style ;):d:d:d:d

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm, someone must have a sled that's sitting in their garage that might need a lil tlc, give it a wrap, slap a "turbo" :d and use it as a bait sled, vigilante style ;):d:d:d:d

and when we catch some of these ass-hats with this turbo'd glider i've this new bat i've been dying to try out...:rant::beer:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with you guys on the theft, makes me sick all the time, effort, money spent then somebody takes whats not theres. Fellow I know, came home to find his farm being robbed. He noticed the shop door open, couple odd trucks park in odd places. So grabbed a shovel, heard them coming out. 1 thief took the shovel to the face, knocked him out. The thief fell to the ground, screaming dont him me. The thiefs charged the farmer, he went to real jail for 8months. What a great country we live in.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is some very suspicious ads on buysell.com right now. I wouldn't think anyone would be trying to sell stolen sleds on a free add site but somethings up.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scam, it's not even jacked sleds, ask for a "down payment" via pay pal. you never see the sled or anything.
There is some very suspicious ads on buysell.com right now. I wouldn't think anyone would be trying to sell stolen sleds on a free add site but somethings up.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with you guys on the theft, makes me sick all the time, effort, money spent then somebody takes whats not theres. Fellow I know, came home to find his farm being robbed. He noticed the shop door open, couple odd trucks park in odd places. So grabbed a shovel, heard them coming out. 1 thief took the shovel to the face, knocked him out. The thief fell to the ground, screaming dont him me. The thiefs charged the farmer, he went to real jail for 8months. What a great country we live in.

Shoulda got a different lawyer, it was self defence, farmer should do no time. The only good thief is a dead one.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy may have been in there violating his livestock, don't want any misbreeding. or hook the poor sole up to the milking machine, may not stop till it gets a gallon or two.

friggin milking machine wouldn't stop officer.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the guy may have been in there violating his livestock, don't want any misbreeding. or hook the poor sole up to the milking machine, may not stop till it gets a gallon or two.

friggin milking machine wouldn't stop officer.

just tie him up to the fence, drop his pants and turn out a thirsty calf :d

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if the truck has been found yet? I have a lead on a dark colored truck that was up the hill behind my place in sicamous, with a trailer........there was a trailer taken from a neighbour.....just didnt make sence that this truck and trailer was up there...... it was a real fight to get it up the first hill......but 4 miles of pure stupid ass driving! might have to go for another drive tonight at 2 am! if this truck has been found ......please let me know!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That there is plain wrong....That farmer shoulda got a medal....and that chit right there is why theft continues....they have more rights than we do. The next time somethnig like this happens we all need to pool our resources and help by voicing our opinions to the right places and people. This chit goes on and we never hear about it until after. Judge in this case....shoulda been the one behind bars...just my 2 cents...this chit infuriates me to no end! Tax pauying citizens that work hard for our stuff NEED to take our country back and get morals back in-place to stop this Fugging retarded law system from harboring the thiefs, drug runners and crooks ! :realmad:

Dradden

Reaction score
Website
inwild.net
well I saw not one cop in 3 hours lastnight! I guess I should get my turbo sled registard into my name lol. it is under the 4 feet for over hang but Im sure they could get me for my tinted windows! lol..........I could have robbed a bank and there would have been no cops in town! Sicamous needs to do something!

I'm not surprised man. I lived in Sicamous for a few years and it was very rare i saw a cop after 8PM. You think about it really it's a thieves haven. In the summer its the houseboat capital with tons of big money tourists with lots of toys and in the winter sledders flock to that area. Sucks but I don't see the police presence changing in Sicamous anytime soon so take it yourself to guard your ch!t anybody that goes there.

Top Bottom