Stolen generators

daniump

Reaction score
Well, went camping at EmTe Town near Alder Flats, an some azz hats stole about 4 or 5 inverters from the campsite. Bastages! got the usual reply from the cops, they have their usual suspects but not muh they could do??? Wtf! Would love to catch the little bastards , they would never steal again!

daniump

Reaction score
So that's my rant,lol guess I'm in the market for a generator now. Anyone have any deals out there? I had a 3000 Honda,so I would need at least that to run everything. Heard the Kipors are good .

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sorry you lost your generator. It wrecks a good weekend. Mine was stolen a few years back as well. It was a honda eu3000 as well. Ive borrowed a few lately and so far nothing has really compared to the Honda in both reliability and performance. I found the Honda 3000 to power everything and was quieter at both idle and when putting out full power than all the others.
The new unit is lighter, More compact, I will defiantly be sticking with Honda myself.

daniump

Reaction score
Thinkin the same about the Honda. Can't beat em, and they run for 20 hrs on a tank of fuel,don't see anything else that will run that long. That was the only night it wasn't locked in 2 yrs! So don't let you're guard down! I guess bolt cutters and they get it anyway. Not sure if all that we're stolen we're unlocked but if they want it bad enough they're gonna get it,azz hats!!!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Yamaha 3000 boost. It worked awesome.

Top Bottom