STOLEN 3 rmk sleds and enclosed trailer $5000 REWARD

ColinSiR

Reaction score
STOLEN 3 rmk sleds and enclosed trailer $10000 REWARD

EDIT: NOW IS A $10,000 REWARD

Im putting this on now, cause i couldnt before for some weird reason.

better late then never

Some ****ers broke into our bc house and stole a bunch of stuff. they were stolen from shuswap lake in magna bay(celista). they got off with 3 sleds the enclosed trailer and a lg plasma tv and a marantz stereo amp and thousands in jewelery including a couple rolex's.

They came in a stolen red 98 dodge ram sport and ramed the gate in. i figure its random cause they broke into a couple houses up the road and stole a outboard motor and generator then they dumped it at our place loading up the jackpot goods. I figure they could possibly be in kamloops right now seeing as the truck was stolen from the kamloops airport(wich is off the beaten path of the main highway) but they could be anywhere at this point, im just throwing this around everywhere to hope someone spots them on the highway or something.

The trailer is a 2007 Wells Cargo model # FW192-VF, and its Black

The roof of the trailer has damage on it cause it caved in last winter but we pushed it back out and you can still tell it was caved!

Trailer serial number:

1WC200H2974064570

the plate that WAS on it was a Alberta plate # is W28 907

their was also stickers on the side of the trailer on the very back that says serviced by wholesale trailers in nisku ab

here are pics of the exact trailer minus the alloy wheels and the small step for the side door. ours just had steel wheels and no step.

COLINSFORD184.jpg

COLINSFORD182.jpg

COLINSFORD183.jpg

REMEMBER! the roof was once caved in and should have creases everywhere.

heres kinda a front pic of the trailer

colinsbike120-1.jpg

The sleds were 2 2008 rmk 700 dragons(red) with the 155" track.

and one 2007 black rmk 600 155" as well.

both are stock as can be with all stickers and everything.

I have serial numbers for the 2 Dragons as well

SN1PG7JSX8C354358

SN1PG7JS78C353832

and the number to the 600 is SN1PG7JSX8C354358

this is the rmk 600

colinsbike175.jpg

And heres a pic of the 2 700 dragons and the 600 rmk all on the left(ignore the black one on the right)

bctripdec07011-1.jpg

these are all the pics i have right now of it all. but theirs so many stock rmks out their it would be hard to tell except by vin number.

If you notice ANYTHING fishy or spot any of these

please call the police or me @ 1 780-887-9191

$5000 Reward if you can lead us to the stolen goods or turn it in.

*******update The truck that took the sleds out of the property was found on the road that goes up to sun peaks(near kamloops) all smashed up, so now i would think is has to be in the kamloops area.
I now have crimestoppers helping us out and making a add on tv to see if we can catch these ass'

please keep an eye out their guys!:beer:

Thx

GRD

Reaction score
Sorry to here about your luck. Hopefully they are found!

ColinSiR

Reaction score
About a month and a half ago....

the truck was apperently found a couple weeks ago all smashed up on the side of the road nearbye....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that,hopefully they catch em and string em up!
catmando!

RevBlk

Reaction score
I used to live in the Loops. This happens far too often in BC. The road to Sun Peaks actually goes all the way out to Chase. You have to know the way so probably some local involvement. Typically the sleds will be run nearby but without hoods so as to disguise them. Guys that are riding on the hills will know something is up because the rats usually are harder on them we are. Happens in PG as well. I would let the clubs in PG & Kamloops know about it. Just my .02.
rev

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that really sucks, heading out riding this week, I will keep my eyes open..Good luck I hope you get your stuff back, and those azzholes get caught!!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was just out to golden and was told to watch our sleds, aparently the little bast@#ds are at it again in golden. sorry to hear of the losses hope you had insurance, and im sure if any of us find the people on the trail or hills we would make damn sure they did not come down the hill..

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek: sorry to hear about you losses.. hope insurance covers all that so you can get out and enjoy snow this year. im all over the bc area right now for work.. i'll keep my eyes open for anything :cool:

ColinSiR

Reaction score
Well i figured i'd bump it cause the reward has been raised to $10,000

i have lost hope and have moved on, but maybe a lil more $$ reward and a couple minutes typing might help and sleddin season just started so you never know.

the only hope i do have is the trailer hasnt been recovered yet so maybe their sittin on someone back field hiding still and their scared shitless. just throwin it out their.....cya

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will ask around the west koots for ya. hope something comes out of this, im sure that there are long gone, sorry but lots of hippys that hide ch!t in the bush here, but i will ask some shady characters

ColinSiR

Reaction score
yah i know, i got all the heli pilots in kamloops keeping an eye out for a half caved in roof as of yesterday. again....not gettin my hopes up but its worth a try

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you have insurance on everything or not?, even if a guy finds out who did it, it would be worth the 10g to have a talk with them

Top Bottom