To catch a thief, priceless

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I caught a couple kids from down the street siphoning gas out of my truck one night a couple of years ago.

It was pretty fun as I just happened to have a bear banger next to my door so I shot it in their general direction. You should have seen them jump when it whizzed by them and then blew up. They jumped about 10 feet in the air and started running for their life. THey forgot their gerry cans though so I got 4 free gerry cans that night, and some free gas that they had stolen from someone else on the street.

Damn Cory and Trevor.... Ricky and Julian won't be too happy when they show up without the gas cans.

grizzlymud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It only would have been more entertaining if the remnants of the banger ignited the fuel that they were siphoning from your truck and cause everything to burn to the ground :)

Then you could have been in a very foul mood!

Stupid criminal system. We should hope the World as we know it someday realizes we need to go back to shooting criminals on the spot. Yeah yeah, I know....

Maybe not shooting them but cut off a finger each time there caught for small stuff and larger a couple or a hand.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe not shooting them but cut off a finger each time there caught for small stuff and larger a couple or a hand.
But what would they use to wipe the tears off their cheeks when they're in front of the judge saying it's not their fault!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It only would have been more entertaining if the remnants of the banger ignited the fuel that they were siphoning from your truck and cause everything to burn to the ground :)

Then you could have been in a very foul mood!

Stupid criminal system. We should hope the World as we know it someday realizes we need to go back to shooting criminals on the spot. Yeah yeah, I know....

No no, I think we should continue to catch the same ones again and again and each time give them a stern talking to and ask what it is thats upsetting them. If we findthat someone spanked them when they were young or raised their voice in anger and traumatized them, or someone touched their penis when they were 1, then we should understand, just send them on their way, ASK them to refrain from bad behavior again, and of course seal their record, again, so no one can use the 234 breachs of the law in making a judgement about their character, and maybe stop them from getting a job in a position of trust or bond. That wouldn't be fair. Friggen bleeding hearts, at my place if i can get the upper hand on a thief, I'm gonna wear the mask, so the poor disadvantaged victim of society can't identify me in court........ after he gets out of the hospital. Understanding consequences for your actions used to be well understood, till we started giving credence to the don't spank, just talk group.......downhill pretty fast since then..

Zipp

Reaction score
I caught a couple kids from down the street siphoning gas out of my truck one night a couple of years ago.

It was pretty fun as I just happened to have a bear banger next to my door so I shot it in their general direction. You should have seen them jump when it whizzed by them and then blew up. They jumped about 10 feet in the air and started running for their life. THey forgot their gerry cans though so I got 4 free gerry cans that night, and some free gas that they had stolen from someone else on the street.

Possession of stolen property, profiting from crime, wow aren't you an idiot hero

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possession of stolen property, profiting from crime, wow aren't you an idiot hero
yeah, whatta douche. he should have put like ads on kijiji and stuff for the abandoned jerry cans, maybe a sign on his lawn to see if anyone on the street was low on fuel....you know, because everyone is honest and wouldn't want to take the fuel unless they were sure someone had siphoned some out.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
years ago when I was running a slickline unit out near Little Buffalo the truck broke down and I had to sit on the side of the road waiting for a tow. so I laid down for a nap....I woke up to my truck jiggling around and sat up, looked in the mirror to see a young native jacking up the back end and his buddy removing the lug nuts. I jumped out yelling like a banshee, they jumped in their truck and fawked off....leaving me 2 nice bottle jacks.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
years ago when I was running a slickline unit out near Little Buffalo the truck broke down and I had to sit on the side of the road waiting for a tow. so I laid down for a nap....I woke up to my truck jiggling around and sat up, looked in the mirror to see a young native jacking up the back end and his buddy removing the lug nuts. I jumped out yelling like a banshee, they jumped in their truck and fawked off....leaving me 2 nice bottle jacks.

according to Zipp, you should have put a ad on the buy/sell hr on Little Buffalos local radio to find the owners of the jacks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and your just an IDIOT!!!!! its not like that was his grand plan lmfao.......

I rather be powderhounder........ idiot hero even sounds kool!!!!!

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is from a newspaper article from our friends in the southern states......maybe we should adopt the same attitude in Canada.

Attachments

• Semper Fi.jpg
    Semper Fi.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 120

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is from a newspaper article from our friends in the southern states......maybe we should adopt the same attitude in Canada.

Funny its almost like they treat them like criminals down south...who would of thought!:thumbsup2:

K

Kavaleen

Ive had my truck broke into 3 times, and my house broke into twice, on the 18 i finally get to go to court and testify against the little bastard that broke in the last time, quiet frankly i hope they let him out that day, cuz there is no way in hell he will make it home, he'll be stoppin at the hospital first.

I guess he will "Have a sudden cravin for hospital food"..... LOL

Top Bottom