Sirius Radio

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove from Calgary to Revelstoke. Signal was terrible constantly dropping out. 6 radios cancelled. They did attempt to give me 1 free month per radio and also charge me 40 dollars per radio to cancel. Had it since 2004. Also had to wait 30minutes on the phone for their cancelation department.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove from Calgary to Revelstoke. Signal was terrible constantly dropping out. 6 radios cancelled. They did attempt to give me 1 free month per radio and also charge me 40 dollars per radio to cancel. Had it since 2004. Also had to wait 30minutes on the phone for their cancelation department.
Fawkers, that piss's me off

We all still want to use it, but it's not worth what we are paying, and have to pay more to cancel

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancelled mine yesterday. Driving back and forth from Alberta to the Island, my factory unit cuts out as much as it plays. My portable unit isn't much better. The dirty mofos want $360 to renew my subscription on both radios. I don't think Hoshi Minder Mahommed Smir cared much for our conversation...it was cut off almost immediately with no talk about free sh!t whatsoever.

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love mine even have it on my Harley never have any issues

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spent a little more time in my truck the last couple of weeks and notice that mine cuts out as well. Seems to be taller structures to the south of the vehicle that affect it the most.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously they've stopped using the satellites that serve the north, anything tall south of your antenna will now block signal. Further north you go the worse it gets I bet.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost it quite a bit on the coq and hwy 1 between Hope and Abbotsford this weekend too. PITA

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they told me 3 weeks until repaired. They have one more week to go! Lets see what happens

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy was on the phone today he was told "all will be good NOV 1st"

he was trying to cancel 4 radios when I found him

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cancelled my two radios couple days ago. Got the same story. Tried to get me to stay with 6 free months and then charged me a cancellation fee. I told them that just nailed the kid shut in the point why I won't be renewing the one in my new truck

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup their promise to have it fixed within 3 weeks has long passed. The only reason I haven't cancelled is I am too lazy to sit on the phone with them for an hour. Lying bast&^%

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them, renewed at $135 all in.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove to Nelson and back today and got all of a half hour of listening. I had to listen to my wife! :yikes:
Won't be renewing when it comes due. Don't care how cheap they offer it to me. :rant:

Top Bottom