Silent Pass

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you are dragging your trailer down there or just throwin the sled in the back but keep in mind they would be hauling logs on Friday. The staging area at 21 is not a staging area right now either. You have to go a little further.

Ride safe and don't pop that new motor on that long road in. :)

xltmaniac

Reaction score
My gf and I will be renting two 800s from GSR on the 23rd and 24th. Anyone up for riding with us at Silent Pass on the 24th?

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you are dragging your trailer down there or just throwin the sled in the back but keep in mind they would be hauling logs on Friday. The staging area at 21 is not a staging area right now either. You have to go a little further.

Ride safe and don't pop that new motor on that long road in. :)

Hauilin trailer as need backup in case anything happens *knock on wood*

Well that's the shits then... read somewhere they were done but miss informed i guess... maybe ill avoid it for Friday, that's basically my break in day, on the road would be fine, maybe ill just fit courts as it's easy, first mind said to go there but ill be there Saturday as well

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anybody comes across a burnt up m8 back there please leave the remains as the insurance company is dealing with sled right now and how to handle the recovery.

Mighty Mouse

Reaction score
Here's a video from January 2nd. Sorry it's kinda late... I have to get better at uploading quicker. :( It was a wicked day for just my second time to Silent. Thanks to GSR for giving us the direction on which area to try that day! Enjoy...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going Mabe sat.... Have a new Doo test ride on Sunday at quartz.

Not sure yet. Looking for someone to go before I decide.....I live west of reddeer on 11

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk...

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a video from January 2nd. Sorry it's kinda late... I have to get better at uploading quicker. :( It was a wicked day for just my second time to Silent. Thanks to GSR for giving us the direction on which area to try that day! Enjoy...

Looks ok still. A bit tracked.

Nice blue sky tho. Bastages.

I never get the blue bird days of riding lol

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yo....need a report and last time groomed...yammahammer report to follow on thursday. Headed out after work tomorrow...anyone wanna tag along...

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back. snowing hard trail in was good with fresh snow. thurs night is grooming night. deep in meadows. Significant wind, rapid loading and touchy snowpack. Mon-Tues we were initiating easy sheers down 40-60 on the new storm snow and getting sled/ski results on micro features. Area of major concern if you are not responsible, informed and educated. Dec. layer has now become more reactive down 1m and giving sudden planer moderate sheers. Ride safely.

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
We were out there 26th and 27th. The trail in was awesome! Great job. We broke trail in through the woods, couldn't hardly see the trail the fresh snow was so deep. Visibility didn't allow us to get way up top, but the snow on and around the lake was untouched and 2-3 ft deep. Great trip...we took both days here and missed any crowds were heard about at Quartz.

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Wednesday. Snow was good and so was the trail. They are still logging so you will need a radio, we meet a few trucks as we headed up, and staged at Wiskey Creek Rd.

In Your Neck

Reaction score
Website
www.destroyerlacrosse.com
Group of 12 Road on Friday. The trail was perfect for the the first part to km 41 and then it got a little bumpy but still good. The snow is was really nice up there, conditions were cloudy but it wasnt hard to burn a tank of fuel in all the deep snow! Had to pay for trail passes at the boothe, 20 bucks a head. She said there was logging and had to be careful on the corners but didnt need a radio but it wouldnt hurt if you had one.

Top Bottom