Any condo owners in Panama.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. From the pictures you posted, the country looks like a chit hole.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be heading into the tourist area soon. Nothing but $600 rounds of golf and range rovers…fallowed by gated communities. I’ll try to clean it up for yah lol.

Thanks man! I was thinking of joining you and maybe start a New Canada down there. But you weren't selling it haha

🍻

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. From the pictures you posted, the country looks like a chit hole.

Most 1st worlders don’t see the ocean is a garbage dump and it washes up on the shores of all countries that it borders. The Caribbean is a fine example- go away from the manicured and maintained beaches and there is garbage everywhere washed up on shore.

I was once in Kuta beach in Indo and the famous white sand/ blue water beaches were nothing but hypodermic’s/ plastic bags and fluorescent lightbulbs that had washed up on the shore from Jakarta as the ocean current had changed….

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most 1st worlders don’t see the ocean is a garbage dump and it washes up on the shores of all countries that it borders. The Caribbean is a fine example- go away from the manicured and maintained beaches and there is garbage everywhere washed up on shore.

I was once in Kuta beach in Indo and the famous white sand/ blue water beaches were nothing but hypodermic’s/ plastic bags and fluorescent lightbulbs that had washed up on the shore from Jakarta as the ocean current had changed….

How about straws, lots of those? I don't know about you, but i want to hang out on the clean beach's.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’ve been there too. True story. It’s everywhere. Canada send our garbage to Taiwan. They were even groused out and sent some back a few yrs ago.
Definitely need to clean our act up.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about straws, lots of those? I don't know about you, but i want to hang out on the clean beach'

How about straws, lots of those? I don't know about you, but i want to hang out on the clean beach's.
You don’t see to many straws as the wind blows them away…..

Even Canada has beaches full of garbage. Travel to a remote part of Cape Scott on Vancouver island and there is all kinds of treasure washing up…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don’t see to many straws as the wind blows them away…..

Even Canada has beaches full of garbage. Travel to a remote part of Cape Scott on Vancouver island and there is all kinds of treasure washing up…

Ya I have seen garbage in Canada before. Ever been to the boulder cabin in June? Or seen the bum camps in the cities? East hastings....

Those aren't my favorite hang out spots though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I worked for tourism BC I wouldn't use this pic in the brochure. get what im sayin

1708142342643.png

1708142442759.png

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but indigenous lands are different , cause they are “stewards “ of the land 🙄🙄🙄
Royal proclamation. Now that the monarchy is recognizing the treaty they designed in the 1700’s and giving them all the land back thru the government designed reconciliation, BC will be a dump too? Would you still want a condo there?

Last edited:
Top Bottom