Pretty early

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like he changed the keel strip , it had a uhmw Center section, Is that QT strip now ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Annual work bee at rat shack , great participation tons of work done , biggest thing , literally, was construction of a 28 ft wide 16 ft high gazebo cedar posts tin roof over the firepit. Had about 16-20 guys sleep over friday night and a bunch again saturday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 257

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Tumbler this long weekend to do the trip to the falls. Looking forward to seeing whats that all about. I will shoot you guys a pm if I have time to go for a rip around there!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Tumbler this long weekend to do the trip to the falls. Looking forward to seeing whats that all about. I will shoot you guys a pm if I have time to go for a rip around there!

What day you going into the falls

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What day you going into the falls

Most likely sunday, unless we get away early Friday if not we are going to leave here (Leduc) Saturday morning and drive the hole way in one shot. The last time I looked the weather looked better on sunday to

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the Harbercraft fastwater series?

Depends what kind of water you intend to use it in . Great boats but not built to hit things or slide gravel bars even a little bit. Lots of room inside and comfortable , very fast, quick on plane, very affordable , easy to maintain, economical to operate.

• Thanks
Reactions: DRD

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the Harbercraft fastwater series?

My neighbour got one nice boats. But made for cruising the rivers not bashing through the tough stuff. There is a good deal on kijiji on one in Grand Prairie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: DRD

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking good! What did you think of Rogers new twin?

Definitely a cool boat! Moves some water with two jets for sure! Too utilitarian for my style but she looks like a great hunting unit. Apparently it is loud as fawk to ride in though as those twins send vibrations all through that fixed cab.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely a cool boat! Moves some water with two jets for sure! Too utilitarian for my style but she looks like a great hunting unit. Apparently it is loud as fawk to ride in though as those twins send vibrations all through that fixed cab.

I've heard about the noise... he will get it figured

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what kind of water you intend to use it in . Great boats but not built to hit things or slide gravel bars even a little bit. Lots of room inside and comfortable , very fast, quick on plane, very affordable , easy to maintain, economical to operate.

Looking for something that I can do a bit of everything with, fish some lakes, cruise up some rivers. Don't plan on doing any real gravel sliding but ...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't plan on it but it happens lol. They are a nice boat with 12deg bottom so a pretty smooth in a lake with smaller waves. My boat is the same but a white water and with 2-3 guys 6"-8"of water for a short distance is good lol. But mine is a lighter boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great afternoon on the lake, caught a few jacks ripped around with the family all in all a great day

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun day at the GP river rats poker rally yesterday. Weather was kinda cool and wet in tge morning but smartened up and was not bad in afternoon/evening. About 50 -60 boats , great meal and get together at the Rat Shack.
Huge thank you to the organizing committee and the folks that prepared the meal. Fun times.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 84

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell you this much Lenny, you cats with the River Rats really know how to get things done!! I've watched the gazebo construction on my face crack feed along with other things. Hats off and seriously need to get my sled up there for a run or two.

Top Bottom