Pretty early

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beautiful day on river today. Spent a few hours kicking back and soaking up the sun on the Simonette at the first swimming hole. Getting skinny going into Simonette.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 211

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flag beach last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 171

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny you ever go in to Kinuso falls in tumbler ridge? Thinking about going there on the May long weekend seeings we can't ride atvs. Just looking for some info on how long of a boat ride from tumbler. And if there is some other must do boat trips around there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Falls is a easy trip upriver from launch in town. 1 hr up ."Great trip and camp ground in TR just before launch "
Down river through Painted Canyon is very nice as well and can keep going as far as you would like.
" all the way down to Taylor "
Stop on the way through and look Lenny or myself up for a rip on the Wapiti if we are around?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, What Ross said. The Falls are pretty cool, be great to meet you.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys right in GP? Your guys boat might be to fast for my little boat lol. Thanks for the info and if we go I will give you guys a shout and see if we can hook up for a ride.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's all on the Murray river? Because just be looking online it looks like another river joins up to the Murray river just in town. And water levels good this time of year?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys right in GP? Your guys boat might be to fast for my little boat lol. Thanks for the info and if we go I will give you guys a shout and see if we can hook up for a ride.

Nope, in a group they all go the same speed. :). Or , bring lots of ice and popular beverage, everyone will wait for you and push if necessary !

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been getting out a bit around Rocky too, made the first ice cream run last week. One guy had some mistakes on that run, he bought his boat from someone up in GP still has the river rats sticker. Another guy picked up his new hammerhead, it sure is a beautiful boat. Done some fishing where the Ram runs into the NSR on the weekend, couldn't have a fire to cook up the cut throat though. IMG_3884 25%.jpg IMG_3898 20%.jpg IMG_3899 25%.jpg IMG_3863 25%.jpg

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've been getting out a bit around Rocky too, made the first ice cream run last week. One guy had some mistakes on that run, he bought his boat from someone up in GP still has the river rats sticker. Another guy picked up his new hammerhead, it sure is a beautiful boat. Done some fishing where the Ram runs into the NSR on the weekend, couldn't have a fire to cook up the cut throat though.View attachment 196788View attachment 196789View attachment 196790View attachment 196791

The folks with the red boat, how does he like it ?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, in a group they all go the same speed. :). Or , bring lots of ice and popular beverage, everyone will wait for you and push if necessary !

I try not going in places that I need to push lol. Haven't been boating for a full year so I still play it safe.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up stream in the NSR I cruise 24-26mph and down stream 30 or so.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had mine out with a couple buddies this weekend. 80+ up 90+ down without breaking a sweat!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol no just cruising speeds. With the impeller I got now 42 mph. I wish mine went like that. It's only got 165hp Yamaha in it. Super easy on fuel I can spend all day on the river and buggering around and the most I put in was 90l lol.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pal and I just returned with his Ocean boat from Kitamat BC. Lucky he had all 3 axles. Ha.

Need to get photos since its up for sale, plan is to buy smaller craft for inner lakes.

Pal Don

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he does like his harbercraft. It's a Nice boat!

I'm glad they're enjoying it , i owned it for a while before they bought it . I believe his name is Chris right. This was where the Narroway comes into Wapiti.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Top Bottom