Pretty early

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You been out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure it doesnt count as river boating to some folks of course, but I'm sitting in the Grindrod Riverfront Pub & Grill having lunch and ICED TEA with Jeff right ****ing meow. Shes pretty easy runnin lots of slow(hard to read) water, but the waters low still and you find yourself runnin a foot or less quite often. Came off plane to park at the pub and tickled some rocks and logs. No big deal.

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shuswap River to Grindrod and back was successful and didnt break anything, so hit the big lake for a rip to keep it that way. I seriously doubt this ol tub will ever see the east side of the rock pile again.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure it doesnt count as river boating to some folks of course, but I'm sitting in the Grindrod Riverfront Pub & Grill having lunch and ICED TEA with Jeff right ****ing meow. Shes pretty easy runnin lots of slow(hard to read) water, but the waters low still and you find yourself runnin a foot or less quite often. Came off plane to park at the pub and tickled some rocks and logs. No big deal.

Don't get offended by this next statement but.......... You guys can go fawk yourselfs! Lol so jealous right now!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg! someone call the cops! Somebody drank beers on this beach and left the cans!!!! No worries though, Jeff is collecting cans for an 18 G4Doo!

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more beach before we go get the trailer.

Creek needs another 8.3" and Im tied up at home. Suck it lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg! someone call the cops! Somebody drank beers on this beach and left the cans!!!! No worries though, Jeff is collecting cans for an 18 G4Doo!

Do t let Tex collect cans in Alberta we will have a turf war between him and Ray!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awfully jealous we still have 3 foot of ice. Might have to go to sushwap for May long weekend.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just at work today building a new stand pipe for a Horizon rig, so I got lots of time to think about warm weather and jet boating!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went fishing on the Shuswap today. Great day!

Image.jpg Image 1.jpg

Top Bottom