Par 3 chemical

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a friend give me some of this chemical. How much would you put in for 20 gallons of water?

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been curious about par 3 chemicals for broad leaf weeds (dandelions mainly) but have a dog.. I am guessing I should just live with the weeds if I want my dog to live.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been curious about par 3 chemicals for broad leaf weeds (dandelions mainly) but have a dog.. I am guessing I should just live with the weeds if I want my dog to live.

Just keep children & pets off the lawn for about 8 hrs after application

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Best dandelion weed control out there, imho. I usually get away with spraying every other year and have little-to-none dandelions on my lawn ....I cut approx. 5 acres.

Like any chemical, stay off it when its still wet with the chemical, once its dry (couple or three hours) I think its ok to go on.

indyguy

Reaction score
My mixture is 2L chemical /12 gallons H20 for the last 15-16 years . Stronger dose but I dont have to spray for 2-3 years with this application I spray towards evening hours when its cooler out. The weeds soak up the chemical more and the grass doesn't get stressed. Our dogs, cats and kids are usually settled in by then. The outdoor pets have never gotten sick.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
55ml par 3 to 3l of water is what the suggested mixture is according to the instructions

• Thanks
Reactions: ZIG

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother uses it on his lawn all the time and he has a dog and a cat no problem so far. Stuff works fantastic

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Par3 vs Curtail: no comparison. We both applied last summer(same mix, same sprayer), we both cut grass last friday. Neighbor re-applied Curtail last Sunday. I still haven't done anything this year...i have like 4 yellow flowers on my 2ac....neighbour has a yellow field. not the greatest pic....from dining room window in the rain. My side has the evergreens....

Top Bottom