panorama?

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok we were looking at our map and it says theres a trail that runs from the cabin at paridice mines arround and back to mc donald and we were there yesterday and couldnt find anything. could someone point us in the right direction or pictures

Thanks

You were at the cabin, or you dropped over?

From the cabin, you go up at an angle over the rolling hill (to your left) and the peak behind you. It kinda snakes it's way alongside that ridge and then pops up further down the ridge in the sadle area. From there it drops down into a bowl and the trail continues back down and ends up on a common trail to take you in and out of the area. Follows the river valley.

I've only been to one side (Mcdonald) side in the winter, and been on the other side (paradise mine) in the summer on my dirt bike.

Hopefully this works.. This is where the cabin is. You can see the trail and how it goes over and drops down and connects after some switchbacks to another trial.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=50.472...470589,-116.298394&spn=0.020732,0.038495&z=15

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You were at the cabin, or you dropped over?

From the cabin, you go up at an angle over the rolling hill (to your left) and the peak behind you. It kinda snakes it's way alongside that ridge and then pops up further down the ridge in the sadle area. From there it drops down into a bowl and the trail continues back down and ends up on a common trail to take you in and out of the area. Follows the river valley.

I've only been to one side (Mcdonald) side in the winter, and been on the other side (paradise mine) in the summer on my dirt bike.

Hopefully this works.. This is where the cabin is. You can see the trail and how it goes over and drops down and connects after some switchbacks to another trial.

50.472611,-116.302257 - Google Maps

This is partly right, pretty sketchy on the backside in winter. Not many if any locals doing it. Bruce creek drainage is on the backside of Paradise, The road comes out to lake Enid west of Wilmer.

Macdonald creek is 1 more drainage northwest.

Top Bottom