Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s 20k less than a Chev lol

YOu are paying to much. Ask me how i know lol

20231029_111111.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ritchie Brothers nisku sold 50 ++ brand new 1 and 1 1/4 tons a few sales back...

Pretty sure a US buyer bought them all...

Black fords if I recall,,, there was a whole row of them...

Most likely ordered them in for a company that decided not too take them...

Cab and chassy models...

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the new 6.6 gas GMC and it will tow that no problem. But i also have an older 2016 Duramax. When going through the mountains for any extended periods of time i would take the duramax hands down. But when it comes to regular driving the Gasser is way nicer for daily driving. fuel is also cheaper, but it uses more of it than the diesel when towing

so it sort of depends how much towing you will be doing and how important the performance of the diesel is over the regular driving.

the gasser will get the job done but the diesel excels at it when it comes to pure towing.
How's the mileage on your gas when not towing Maxwell? I'm thinking about getting one to replace my halfton that does my lighter towing and daiky winter driving. I'm not liking much of the halfton offerings these days and the price is basically the same as a 2500.... better tans and no AFM either.

I'm also thinking having a 3/4 ton with a 5th wheel prep pack Would be good to have around in case I get unto a pickle and my diesel is in the shop or something random.

I always seem to have a logistical ch!t show when I'm busy.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 7.3 gas ford. I like the truck, the motor pulls hard, but not like a diesel. Its better on gas that my 2017 f350 diesel was. It will tow 10,000 lbs no problem. Jist try to keep it under 115kmh. Anything over 120 towing, and it will burn 120lt in 450km. By buddies 2022 chevy diesel is almost as hard on fuel as my truck.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not today. But in a month or so will be.

We have some guys in your area too. Think we’re firing the one guy maybe there will be an opening.
I was going to ask the same question, a company with fleet denalis has to be pretty BA lol

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a 24 gm with the 6.6l gas and allison trans. Its a step ahead with the allison in it but Its a gas guzzler and has us wishing it was a diesel every time we tow. The price difference is more like 20k to step into a diesel now which is why we bought gas. Your resale value is far better with the diesel as well. The emissions systems are coming along and are far more reliable than they used to be. If you can afford it get the diesel.
Its not 20k to ugrade to a diesel. It is 11k and you will get all of that and more back when you sell it. Not saying there is anything wrong with a gas, but other than needing the cash up front, they will save you $$ at the end.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same question, a company with fleet denalis has to be pretty BA lol

Not every truck we have is a Denali. Most are just plain jane GMC's. Like most companies, the boss gets a nicer truck....

Plus if you started tomorrow you wouldn't get a truck, you would ride with somebody.

Last edited:
Top Bottom