nytro 180 turbo kit

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion mcx is the best. The 180 kit is now a 190 kit from mcx and simple system to install. I have mine done at riverside yamaha in St. Albert

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for some input on what kit to purchase, and a good installer.
As far as what kit is the best, every manufacture is going to tell you that they are the best. If you feel like installing it yourself the MPI is probably the easyiest to instal, it's a direct bolt on except the hole for the charge tube that as to be drill out under the tunnel. Mcx is a bit more time consuming as you need to weld the exhaust end for the turbo and also drill the hole for the charge tube. Both this kit are upgradable with addition of intercooler and fuel remapping. I tried MPI and also tried Mcx, both very nice kit and fund to ride. I have part of a Mcx kit on my sled, I really like it but to do it again would go with MPI due to the fact that you don't have to mess with the exhaust welding part of it and also the upgrade kit is a nice set up.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Installed a MPI kit on saturday. Installation is straight forward and the fit and finish is great. Plastics off to on in about 7hrs. I hope they solved the oil pump problem this year.

MCX is more coin but hey its MCX!

I have had the push kit for 3 years and not a lick of issues. Sled flat out rips and would do it all over again

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a push kit and have had no issues, the only thing I have added is a Boost-It kit. The gems controller works okay, but the Boost-It made it run like a champ everywhere.

gitrdone

Reaction score
i also have the MPI kit and works flawless. Instructions on install are very simple to follow with lots of pictures. got about 1000 km on the kit now and never skips a beat.

jockdoc

Reaction score
I have the MCX and love it. Never had any issues. I had Seiztco install mine, including the tunnel dump. I REALLY like it and the quality of the fit and finish by those guys was beyond my expectations. The air intake thingy for the turbo is nicely tucked under the rear cowling so it never gets in the way when I plant the thing and have to roll it over. I'd highly recommend the MCX, but I have nothing to compare it to.

evil1

Reaction score
the mcx hands down is the most reliable system on the market, E and S motorcycles, darren boychuck is your man. Also its relatively easy to upgrade when your starting to think 180 isnt enough, like i did with mine.You can install the 180 yourself, and swap out your stock header pipe for the already modded one for the kit, also the tunnel cooler is shortened to alow room for the turbo... another item that can be interchanged for the modded part.

• Thanks
Reactions: E&S

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just put an MCX 190 kit on mine this year and love it! OJ's in wainwright did the install and did a bang up job too, great fit and finish with the mountain mod seat.

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had my wife Nytro with MPI turbo (180) out on the weekend in Mcbride and totally flat out rock's. :d Thank's Darren from E&S. and also is upgrade kit is awesome..... my arms are about 2" longer....lol

Last edited:

Mike0110

Reaction score
I run an mpi kit, and proline has done me good in saskatoon, have heard lots of good things from Robertson in swift current

Top Bottom