CATALYST TURBO - SOLID TURBOS - QUANTUM TURBO KIT

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
The New Quantum Turbo Kit for the 600 Catalyst is in the works.
5dddda880005a2f58a242a23fe6e0022.jpg

26c353300919d45751ab294477658d33.jpg

e8759b26bfa1aa198ca4ae69462531e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Still pricing it out but between 6-6.5K USD. The kit comes with everything. ECM Tuned with Torque Link, Bikeman Clutching and weights. We are using Larger Injectors, Should be able to Run 20-21lbs Absolute Pressure. 91 non ethanol with 8oz of Lucas Octane Booster per tank
The sled is going on the Dyno at Bikeman in a couple of weeks to get tuned. Then it will be fine tuned once the snow flys.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still pricing it out but between 6-6.5K USD. The kit comes with everything. ECM Tuned with Torque Link, Bikeman Clutching and weights. We are using Larger Injectors, Should be able to Run 20-21lbs Absolute Pressure. 91 non ethanol with 8oz of Lucas Octane Booster per tank
The sled is going on the Dyno at Bikeman in a couple of weeks to get tuned. Then it will be fine tuned once the snow flys.

Are you relocating the injectors?

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Time and testing will let us know if the relocate is required. That 600 is a DSI motor like the 18/19’s and those did not require a injector relocate. A bunch of the 20-23 didn’t require the relocate kit either. Maverick Walker’s sled flat out rips and he isn’t running a relocate kit.

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Canadian dealer network? Support?

We are in the process of setting up a dealer in Canada. Every customer that purchases a turbo gets invited to our WhatsApp group for 24/7 support. If anyone has an issue they can post the group and get help.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time and testing will let us know if the relocate is required. That 600 is a DSI motor like the 18/19’s and those did not require a injector relocate. A bunch of the 20-23 didn’t require the relocate kit either. Maverick Walker’s sled flat out rips and he isn’t running a relocate kit.

The manufacturers were forced into DI for emissions reasons. Putting the injectors back at the throttle bodies offers some charge cooling and you can run some premix to keep the bottom end alive.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a whatsapp group of all kit owners that has been far more supportive than anything else I've come across.
Riders serving and helping each other.
Thanks for joining S&M ….
Nice first post 👍🏻

How about a name and a reputable shop that you deal with….
Never heard of solid Turbos…
When Linderman starts dealing with you, then I’ll know you’re legit….

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Thanks for joining S&M ….
Nice first post

How about a name and a reputable shop that you deal with….
Never heard of solid Turbos…
When Linderman starts dealing with you, then I’ll know you’re legit….

The kits are pretty easy to install so you don’t need a shop. The ECM is flashed using Torque Link. If you want to see a kit in action check out @mav_walker85 on IG. We have been sponsoring Maverick Walker since 2019. Feel free to ask questions. I am the owner of Solid Turbos. Take care Jay

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a recent snowest podcast they were talking to another turbo company and the question was asked why choose their kit over the others. So I ask you….why choose your kit? I’m not trying to be a d*ck. I honestly do want to know because other than watching mavericks instagram I have no knowledge of your kit. These kits aren’t cheap no matter which one you go with so the more info we can get the easier (hopefully) the decision will be to choose a kit

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
On a recent snowest podcast they were talking to another turbo company and the question was asked why choose their kit over the others. So I ask you….why choose your kit? I’m not trying to be a d*ck. I honestly do want to know because other than watching mavericks instagram I have no knowledge of your kit. These kits aren’t cheap no matter which one you go with so the more info we can get the easier (hopefully) the decision will be to choose a kit

We use a high end Xona turbo with an ultra high Flow Turbine wheel, the kit is designed for max throughput efficiency, the silicone is custom made for the kit and is Florine lined making it fuel rated. Solid fixed a 20+ year old problem of pushing oil past the seals in the turbo by developing a check valve metering system. We use exhaust flanges where the pipe meets the turbo where others double spring it. We use custom made exhaust springs for the y-pipe to pipe connections. Everything in this kit is purpose built. Your best option would be to throw a leg over our kit and then you will know. Where do you normally ride and I will try to get you some seat time. Thank you for the question. Jay

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9846.jpeg

Notice a lot of your videos are short tracks doing hop overs. If you need a sled to do some comparison videos on climbing I have the sled. 175 G5 track on my 19 Alpha. In our group to compare would be a 175 G5 , 175 boost running 20 hp BMP tune and a 165 Lynx that won’t be stock this winter. Guys on here would love to see actual comparison videos on the hills we normally ride.

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
View attachment 273391
Notice a lot of your videos are short tracks doing hop overs. If you need a sled to do some comparison videos on climbing I have the sled. 175 G5 track on my 19 Alpha. In our group to compare would be a 175 G5 , 175 boost running 20 hp BMP tune and a 165 Lynx that won’t be stock this winter. Guys on here would love to see actual comparison videos on the hills we normally ride.

That would be great. Where do you ride?

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
View attachment 273391

This is Colton on a 154 running 5lbs I think.

Top Bottom