20.5-24 Turbo Pipe

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JAWS performance turbo pipe, works for all skidoo turbo models.

This thing flat out works people.

20.5-22 models - 15hp
23-24 models - 20hp

Bottom end and mid range is very similar to stock. Pipe starts coming in around 6500rpm, biggest power gains are around +7500rpm. Very flat HP curve at the top end, so far we find 8000rpm is ideal.

Track speed was a solid 10km/hr more, we’d see flashes of 15km/hr more as well.

Test sled was a summit expert 175 with a ibackshaft clutch kit, stock gearing, stock muffler, STOCK TUNE!

Kit includes Y-pipe and pipe.

If your looking for more power without drama, definitely recommended in my opinion.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JAWS performance turbo pipe, works for all skidoo turbo models.

This thing flat out works people.

20.5-22 models - 15hp
23-24 models - 20hp

Bottom end and mid range is very similar to stock. Pipe starts coming in around 6500rpm, biggest power gains are around +7500rpm. Very flat HP curve at the top end, so far we find 8000rpm is ideal.

Track speed was a solid 10km/hr more, we’d see flashes of 15km/hr more as well.

Test sled was a summit expert 175 with a ibackshaft clutch kit, stock gearing, stock muffler, STOCK TUNE!

Kit includes Y-pipe and pipe.

If your looking for more power without drama, definitely recommended in my opinion.
Just curious did you change the clutching when you did the pipe or just test the pipe with the clutching you had in it? Only reason I’m asking as there is gains to be had with good clutching alone.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'ed like to know where your testing sleds for that conclusion, the lack of snow this year makes any testing especially when testing track speeds irrelevant. You need good solid deep snow base and a good climb for that type of test and claim. The snow we are having this year I'm getting a lot of guys hitting the rev limiter that have never hit before and higher track speeds then normal. Low snow = low resistance = the above scenario.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious did you change the clutching when you did the pipe or just test the pipe with the clutching you had in it? Only reason I’m asking as there is gains to be had with good clutching alone.
Ibackshift(Joey) Clutching was already done so this was just the addition of the pipe.

Obviously we had to change clutching slightly so we went from clicker 3 down to clicker 1 as well add 1gr. This is not the best way to change clutching for power but it is simplest. I’d speculate there’s more to be had.

Testing was at 8-9000ft

Last edited:

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see some reports back about it. Lots of skepticism out there about it. Throw some more weight at it and clicker back to 3 and you might get more out of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see some reports back about it. Lots of skepticism out there about it. Throw some more weight at it and clicker back to 3 and you might get more out of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I like clicker 1 in any setup. It is always providing the best belt grip/torque. Moving up just increase belt slip.

These turbos are so consistent with clutching it is easy to get away with. In a NA deal clicking down used to be a thing for lower elevation riding, not anymore

Top Bottom