CATALYST TURBO - SOLID TURBOS - QUANTUM TURBO KIT

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry just the Turbo. We do not have a sled to put it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I commented on your instagram story, you had shown a catalyst at shuswap extreme, i was wondering if that is kerry's sled? He kept me on the snow last winter with belt drive belts, you picked a good guy to partner with. But with the exchange rate, as someone else said, it puts your turbo kit out of reach for many. I would still like to try one, I ride Sicamous Revelstoke, if Kerry does get a catalyst turbo i'd love to try it.

Evil Revo

Reaction score
Still pricing it out but between 6-6.5K USD. The kit comes with everything. ECM Tuned with Torque Link, Bikeman Clutching and weights. We are using Larger Injectors, Should be able to Run 20-21lbs Absolute Pressure. 91 non ethanol with 8oz of Lucas Octane Booster per tank
The sled is going on the Dyno at Bikeman in a couple of weeks to get tuned. Then it will be fine tuned once the snow flys.

Just so I'm clear....600 Catalyst $20k Canadian...Turbo $10k Canadian. Am I clear or thick cloud with heavy snow?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could a personal source the turbos local?
Whenever I need a turbo for a vehicle I goto GCL or Alamo, get a box borg warner and if need be weld on an elbow

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Could a personal source the turbos local?
Whenever I need a turbo for a vehicle I goto GCL or Alamo, get a box borg warner and if need be weld on an elbow

The actual turbo is around 30% the cost of the kit so it wouldn’t be worth it. You would also need a custom tune. We us a Xona turbo with a ultra high flow turbine wheel.

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
b9c66d92435b03ab33a7dec86dd525ca.jpg

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
Is the that whole kit? Or is there more to it? Intercooler. Ext?

Thats just a picture of the Turbo. It comes with everything. We do not include an intercooler. You would have to do a water to air intercooler and it would need to have it’s own heat exchanger to be effective. IMO it adds to much weight.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats just a picture of the Turbo. It comes with everything. We do not include an intercooler. You would have to do a water to air intercooler and it would need to have it’s own heat exchanger to be effective. IMO it adds to much weight.

What about oiling? Is it self contained, or have an oil tank,pump ext or feed off the stock oil system?

Does it use the stock fuel pump?

Thanks

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
What about oiling? Is it self contained, or have an oil tank,pump ext or feed off the stock oil system?

Does it use the stock fuel pump?

Thanks

The turbo is oiled with injection oil and it is metered by using check valves. The check valves prevent oil from being pushed past the seals in the turbo if the center section becomes flooded. We use the stock 33gph fuel pump which has more than enough capacity to supply the larger injectors.

SOLID TURBOS

Reaction score
So anyone try this set up yet this year?

Tayler Peck and Maverick Walker (Black Cats) just received their turbos this week. We have been tuning for some time now. We are currently playing around with different helixes. We want to confirm a few things on multiple sleds before doing a production release. The 600 turbo was designed with the 858 in mind and it should drop right in there. We should have fitment confirmed in a few days.

Top Bottom