Looking for a holder over 162 2015-2016 estart in Alberta.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy, that lost both his legs about 3 years ago, gave me a call today. It was a tragic accident that nearly cost him his life. He ended loosing a leg above the knee and one below the knee. Zoom boom crane tipped over and the bucket pinned him to the ground for hours. He ended up have to be resuscitated multiple times and was kept in a drug induce comma for 3 months because they had to do multiple surgeries. The ended up saving enough of the legs so that he can use prosthetics to get around. He was the person that originally got me into sledding but with work, kids and this accident he hasnt had time to get back into the sport. Well now he is hunting for a new/newer sled so he can try to get to slaying some powder.

He has saved up around 10k $ and is looking for a solid deal on a holdover. Anyone that comes across a listing if you could post it here to help him find a sled that would be great. He was always a die hard polaris fan but I think any of the newer sleds should work for him. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Tues

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat isn't for everyone, but give Mountains Edge in Sundre a call, there was sone great deals to be had down there a month ago

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I will make some calls for him tomorrow.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its out of your way but FFun motorsports is Saskatoon has a bunch of holdovers

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Argyll motorsports had a bunch of great deals on newer cats.not sure if its still on but give them a call and ceck it out.they are in edmonton.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a listing of all the 2015/2016 mountain sled weights. One of his main concerns is weights so tying to dig up a weight comparison.

Rally

Reaction score
I believe Xtreme in St Paul has a few holdovers . They're a Polaris dealer. Good on your buddy for wanting to get back to sledding.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Mountain Toys in Cochrane, they are Polaris dealer and had 16's and 17's still in creates last month. No idea on prices though?
403-932-4828

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was buying a Cat....seems with the 162 length given, that is what he is looking for, I know there is only one dealer I would look too. I would make the drive to Bonneville and see Terry at T&T. Just chatting with him at the shows he is a great dude and all indications on here he knows the meaning of customer service. If doo is your choice I would buy from Bow Ridge or Motor Tech (Banner) or martin's in Edmonton. Polaris, I wouldn't have a guess.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard westlock powersports has some last year stock t3s for that 11 mark. Buddy of mine just picked one up.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy, that lost both his legs about 3 years ago, gave me a call today. It was a tragic accident that nearly cost him his life. He ended loosing a leg above the knee and one below the knee. Zoom boom crane tipped over and the bucket pinned him to the ground for hours. He ended up have to be resuscitated multiple times and was kept in a drug induce comma for 3 months because they had to do multiple surgeries. The ended up saving enough of the legs so that he can use prosthetics to get around. He was the person that originally got me into sledding but with work, kids and this accident he hasnt had time to get back into the sport. Well now he is hunting for a new/newer sled so he can try to get to slaying some powder.

He has saved up around 10k $ and is looking for a solid deal on a holdover. Anyone that comes across a listing if you could post it here to help him find a sled that would be great. He was always a die hard polaris fan but I think any of the newer sleds should work for him. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Tues
to bad I just let my 2015 xm go for 8500 in mint shape im sure he would have like the sled good to see him back in the saddle life to short to quite a lot of people do I have a bad left leg and I just keep on going and I just turned 60 and I hope I can keep on sledding until Im 90 Plus he can always look back and say some people have it a lot harder than him and I keep on riding with my son and when I have to quite I will have some great memorys

Top Bottom