Is BC Backcountry closed?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Shuswap and Mara lake boat launches are closed too, like Kalamalka?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No closer in Southern BC...

Green grass and blue skies in the valley,,, snow up top...

More AB plate then BC...

Good times for sure...

Jt

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
He’s trying
d1d5d3ac2ed47355affb2da896a14896.png

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is closed- Stay home Frenchie's!
Kinda funny you see big rigs in revy full of french fry's, and back home they have plunged into full retard lockdown mode, wonder what happens when they roll back up to their boarders.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read on Kertis Broza's Infinite Powersports facebook page last night that a friend of his from Canmore that sleds and stays out in Revy all winter had the track on his sled cut with a knife sitting on his deck because of his red and white plates on his truck. I guess there are people out there that aren't happy with Albertans sledding in their town.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read on Kertis Broza's Infinite Powersports facebook page last night that a friend of his from Canmore that sleds and stays out in Revy all winter had the track on his sled cut with a knife sitting on his deck because of his red and white plates on his truck. I guess there are people out there that aren't happy with Albertans sledding in their town.
Must have been a sharp knife....

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are knifes like that out there. I trust Kertis's post as he is a businessman in the community and well respected.
Fair enough, could be a Caribou lover too. Tough to know what the vandals are thinking these days... pick a cause and screw someone over for it.

Top Bottom