Is BC Backcountry closed?

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard 137 tickets were issued this past long weekend. I assume just in this area and probably lots in the south country as most of it is closed and what isn't has a ban on offroad vehicles

They need to dig deeper to find areas to ride that aren’t on main trail heads

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has a forest fire ever been started by a snowmobiler? I highly doubt it.

Saw it happen once at 2:00AM in Alberta
There was gasoline involved
Far more alcohol than gasoline was used
Only two trees burned

Thinking no real world hazard of fire......

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha,,, thats to funny for the Alberta fire hazard...

Everything is white because there is 2 to 5 feet of snow on the ground... lol

The fire warning is fake,,, if it isn't,,, how come the fire tower workers don't get helicoptered in to the towers...

They won't be dispatched for another month yet...

Ha...

Big joke if there is a chance that the west country is going to catch on fire...

No grass or leaves since its still winter out west....

Bunch of dumb dumbs at the Provincial level....

I bet Jason Nikson is shaking his head at the clowns he has to work with... Ha

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its starting to bother me so much that I need to confess that I lied to everyone on S&M...

My apologies to everyone since I was not out West in my White Ford 3/4 ton truck with a Red Onda 420 quad last weekend riding around on the pasture lands and rolling hills covering 386 kms of ground...

It was not me,,, yes,,, I know that alot of our brothers and sisters said that they seen this rig out West with a Lem Lamb Snow & Mud sticker in the back window,,, with license plate number TAE-TIHC... It was an Imposter from Nigeria that has the exact same Name and rig as mine...

And if it was me,,, how come I don't know that I I didn't put 386 kms on my quad that weekend in the Povincal Park...

See,,, I told you it wasn't me,,, at least I'll sleep better tonight knowing that all of you will forgive me for not telling the truth since Im a 100% law abiding citizen...

And yes,,, It wont be me out there next weekend for 2 days ripping up the same area I wasn't at or even know about since I've been staying at home according to Justin Chezz Burger and Andy Sharom... LOL

Again,,, I fully apologize to everyone 1 for leading you on that Ive been riding around in the west country,,, enjoying my quad,,, lawn chair,,, big bon-fires,,, while not breaking the rules since I was really at home...

Boy,,, I'm starting to feel better all ready now that the truth has come out,,, knowing that I didnt sleep the 3 nights on that cut line makes me feel gooder... lol

So good that I won't be riding next weekend either... Lol

Reporting from some where no where Jason Kenny/ aka Pual Horgan...

They say its wize to use someone else's name if we are innocent people...

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it happen once at 2:00AM in Alberta
There was gasoline involved
Far more alcohol than gasoline was used
Only two trees burned

Thinking no real world hazard of fire......

Right! The amount of moisture thats in the ground is quite substantial. I have a river running in my back yard at the moment. Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope my mountain bike doesn't light the forest on fire,,, must put oil on drive chain to prevent it from over heating... Ha

I thought our brothers and sisters in arms were thinking about making more happy hunting grounds,,, you know,,, the old fashion way like they've been doing for the last 10.000 ++ years...

Oh well,,, at least we have 7 other ways to enjoy to wild lands...

Jack Pineapple

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if people think it’s ok to dump there black water into a ditch it’s the same ****....septic fields r designed to process waste, ditches are designed to promote movement of liquids...[/QUOTE

Ditches are also good for sled banging and no one wants to hit a soft spot of that eeeewhhh.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Its starting to bother me so much that I need to confess that I lied to everyone on S&M...

My apologies to everyone since I was not out West in my White Ford 3/4 ton truck with a Red Onda 420 quad last weekend riding around on the pasture lands and rolling hills covering 386 kms of ground...

It was not me,,, yes,,, I know that alot of our brothers and sisters said that they seen this rig out West with a Lem Lamb Snow & Mud sticker in the back window,,, with license plate number TAE-TIHC... It was an Imposter from Nigeria that has the exact same Name and rig as mine...

And if it was me,,, how come I don't know that I I didn't put 386 kms on my quad that weekend in the Povincal Park...

See,,, I told you it wasn't me,,, at least I'll sleep better tonight knowing that all of you will forgive me for not telling the truth since Im a 100% law abiding citizen...

And yes,,, It wont be me out there next weekend for 2 days ripping up the same area I wasn't at or even know about since I've been staying at home according to Justin Chezz Burger and Andy Sharom... LOL

Again,,, I fully apologize to everyone 1 for leading you on that Ive been riding around in the west country,,, enjoying my quad,,, lawn chair,,, big bon-fires,,, while not breaking the rules since I was really at home...

Boy,,, I'm starting to feel better all ready now that the truth has come out,,, knowing that I didnt sleep the 3 nights on that cut line makes me feel gooder... lol

So good that I won't be riding next weekend either... Lol

Reporting from some where no where Jason Kenny/ aka Pual Horgan...

They say its wize to use someone else's name if we are innocent people...

And here I thought you lived in your truck! Carry on and keep up the Len lamb reporting!

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there are other places in the province where the snow is gone and it’s actually starting to get warm & dry, we are only 2 weeks away from when chit started getting real hot in Ft Mac a few years ago, and the provinces can’t rely on external help flying in right now to battle blazes or mass displacement of people when everyone is being told to isolate at home.

I get the move, but it is chitty to limit the outdoors which is our only bit of freedoms many have right now. I think we all need to realize that the next few months is a write off and just get through it together. Was speaking to both my neighbours earlier and both have been temp laid off, min 2 months. Here I am lucky to still be working, so the last thing I’ll do is complain in front of them about how I can’t ride my sled or SxS in the spring. Just my $0.02.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No,,, ive been living at Walmart in my truck since I'm not supposed to be in the West country with things that are happening... Ha...

I enjoyed being out there for the 3 days,,, whoops,,, I mean """would""" of liked to be out there that is...

Yuppers,,, id never break the rules since JT and Andy Sure called me this long weekend from their vacation properties telling me to stay home in my truck at a walmart isulated parking lot...

I feel kinda bad for being out West,,, I mean camping in town at parking lots that is... Ha...

I think that all of us should follow along with the leaders of our country since they know best,,, nothing wrong with being lead by the weak and dumb that have rules that dont apply to them but preach up a good story about how we should listen to their wize wisdom...

Im sure glad I voted Liberal like the rest of us Western Canada closet voters,,, we only tow the line when its really needed... Ha...

I'll hang out in my truck at Walmart until the suprem leaders give me the go ahead to head out West instead of being out there when I wasnt...

Im sure it wasnt me out there on the long weekend,,, maybe I dreamt I was there instead... Ha

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there are other places in the province where the snow is gone and it’s actually starting to get warm & dry, we are only 2 weeks away from when chit started getting real hot in Ft Mac a few years ago, and the provinces can’t rely on external help flying in right now to battle blazes or mass displacement of people when everyone is being told to isolate at home.

I get the move, but it is chitty to limit the outdoors which is our only bit of freedoms many have right now. I think we all need to realize that the next few months is a write off and just get through it together. Was speaking to both my neighbours earlier and both have been temp laid off, min 2 months. Here I am lucky to still be working, so the last thing I’ll do is complain in front of them about how I can’t ride my sled or SxS in the spring. Just my $0.02.

Well said.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who gets a ticket, just needs to ensure that they take it to court. Fill up the court system. They are so far behind now, you may get off simply due to your right to a speedy trial.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone who gets a ticket, just needs to ensure that they take it to court. Fill up the court system. They are so far behind now, you may get off simply due to your right to a speedy trial.

got 2 speeding tickets that i am hoping that will be the case! The last one (sunday evening) was actually a reasonable sheriff and dropped it down to 10 over and saved me a hundy...138 in a 110...whoopsie

Top Bottom