iq 800

Keng

Reaction score
close is not a issue for me. i live in norther ontario. so either way i look at it, its a 3800 km drive minimum either way. lol. just wondering whats the best bang for the buck hoping to spend about a week there and ride alot. and of course party and relax afterwards. lol.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
close is not a issue for me. i live in norther ontario. so either way i look at it, its a 3800 km drive minimum either way. lol. just wondering whats the best bang for the buck hoping to spend about a week there and ride alot. and of course party and relax afterwards. lol.
I'd go to Valemount if you're going for a week, then you are within an hour or so of Clemina, Allen, Chappell, Blue River and McBride as well. Of course theres the Revelstoke Sicamouse area as well.......

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i dunno...i think he should come to blue river...cause we are within an hour or so of Clemina, Allen, Chappel..and WE know how to party....haha
great riding here...and we have more untracked snow then those other areas....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dunno...i think he should come to blue river...cause we are within an hour or so of Clemina, Allen, Chappel..and WE know how to party....haha
great riding here...and we have more untracked snow then those other areas....

There I fixed it for you.

Top Bottom