Input needed on UTV purchase

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a classic lid, saved my bacon a few times But it is time to retire ol yeller

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem is fernie has no idea who i am without that icon of a hemet. And it sure beats texs toque

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new SXS Lund. The RSR would have been my preference over the CanAm also. Lots of mud around here hence most RSR owners are putting on 28" tires,a 2" lift and clutch kits due to the increase in tire size. I stopped in at a John Deere dealer about a month ago out of curiosity and I gotta admit I was impressed. Stock comes with 14" rims, fox shocks, team clutching,2" receivers-front and back.Lacking in power though-63hp. Full steel skid plates. Lots of accesories. 1360 lbs. I have no experience with one but would sure like to try one out.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lund,I forgot to ask, When I priced out a RSR at a local dealership last month, there were on sale for $15700. I said to the salesman:thats a good price" So we sat down. The first thing he added on was $800 for PDI-$800!!!!! and $150 for document handling! I said for $800 Ill put it together myself and for $150, Ill fill out the parerwork too. Did you get that too?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new SXS Lund. The RSR would have been my preference over the CanAm also. Lots of mud around here hence most RSR owners are putting on 28" tires,a 2" lift and clutch kits due to the increase in tire size. I stopped in at a John Deere dealer about a month ago out of curiosity and I gotta admit I was impressed. Stock comes with 14" rims, fox shocks, team clutching,2" receivers-front and back.Lacking in power though-63hp. Full steel skid plates. Lots of accesories. 1360 lbs. I have no experience with one but would sure like to try one out.
Yes i did, a 2013 standard 50" 800LE model with optional offset rims and 26" tires (should a gone with 27", but too late now). A lots of other goodies too.
Just finnished installing a 2" lift on it and removed the front stabilizer. Might remove the rear but going to try it first and because of the gear i carry thinking it might be best to keep it in. Will see how she works.
Now modifying the air and clutch intake's....oem is a JOKE imo.
Not alot of mud around here, mostly tight rocky trails so lots of rock crawling and very very steep off camber trails with tight switch backs. Thus reason for the standard RZR. This is especialy true on the coastal mountian's trail's.

Hey Lund,I forgot to ask, When I priced out a RSR at a local dealership last month, there were on sale for $15700. I said to the salesman:thats a good price" So we sat down. The first thing he added on was $800 for PDI-$800!!!!! and $150 for document handling! I said for $800 Ill put it together myself and for $150, Ill fill out the parerwork too. Did you get that too?
No never and i wouldn't either. I paid $150 for PDI only.

Last edited:
Top Bottom