New UTV owner. Commander Max XT

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Bought my first ATV/UTV last summer and went with a 2014 commander max XT. I'm loving it as the family and all our gear for the day but it's still capable of letting me have my fun.
We are working our way to riding all over Alberta and checking out all the different areas and trails. We will be taking a trip into the Valemount area this summer.
i have decided to start adding some accessories and mods and am currently waiting for my order of ricochet skid plates, the quick shot spare tire mount and jack and a spare maverick beltwhich I need to learn how to change so I don't end up stranded if I blow a belt! I'm also going to be ordering a racerTech 2" lift kit and am trying to decide between getting their dual rate spring or a set of Elka stage 4 shocks. (Any input would be appreciated!) Also going to be getting a roof soon.
I'm looking forward to joining the community on snow and mud.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like some good family times ahead, get out and have some fun. try to ride with others for safety

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Safety. No carnage. No broken bones. No cuts.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I decided on the Elka shocks instead of just the upgraded springs. Lotsa goodies ordered now just waiting for them all to come in. Anyone have issues with putting a 2" lift/relocation kit on a commander? I've been told that as long as I don't go over 2" I should be ok as far as my axles not pulling out.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I am also in Edmonton, shoot me a pm next time your goin ridin if your lookin for some company and maybe we can get together for a ride.

Derek

Top Bottom