Thoughts: Aftermarket Turbo Kit or New Doo Turbo!?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aside from the clutches, they seem to kinda fall apart after 3500km.

Does any 2stroke of any brand go beyond that, 3500km(2174miles)? Oh wait all the eastern dude do and the mountain DOODLERS...LOL
If your 2smoke lives long its because it see's very few moments at WOT, the guys that ride on the bar(WOT) more will see failures. Its all about the number of times the piston goes up and down and not about the mileage....dah

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Does any 2stroke of any brand go beyond that, 3500km(2174miles)? Oh wait all the eastern dude do and the mountain DOODLERS...LOL
If your 2smoke lives long its because it see's very few moments at WOT, the guys that ride on the bar(WOT) more will see failures. Its all about the number of times the piston goes up and down and not about the mileage....dah
Haha, I was thinking the same thing as I was typing. I do have a friend that puts 6000km mountain hard miles per sled. It is rare he breaks down but he is a great guy with maintenance. I saw first hand how much maintenance is a factor. Cheers!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, I was thinking the same thing as I was typing. I do have a friend that puts 6000km mountain hard miles per sled. It is rare he breaks down but he is a great guy with maintenance. I saw first hand how much maintenance is a factor. Cheers!

Its just this simple, 2 850T going down a trail for ONE kilometer. 850T #1 is ripping at 6500rpms for that distance. While 850T #2 is ripping it at 8,000rpms for the same distance.
Which 850T put on more mileage on its motor for the given distance????
My personal question to me is which 850T was more fun in that distance?
Eitherway #2 850T will wear down and fail first in time because the motor will out mileage it self and not so in sled miles but in motor miles. But hey #1 850T will get them big boring miles though you can brag about.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect a PRAIRIE RUNNER or DOODLER

hahaha...you suspect wrong. 100% all mountains miles and far from a "DOODLER", but think what you want, no sleep will be lost. turned up oil injection, only synthetic oil and good gas on a 174 T3 with a redline kit.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oler1234 will chime in here at some point, his XM had over 10000k before the motor was done too. he's a "DOODLER" too with his home made turbo kit. a turbo and DOODLER in the same sentence is pretty funny. thanks for the chuckles.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its just this simple, 2 850T going down a trail for ONE kilometer. 850T #1 is ripping at 6500rpms for that distance. While 850T #2 is ripping it at 8,000rpms for the same distance.
Which 850T put on more mileage on its motor for the given distance????
My personal question to me is which 850T was more fun in that distance?
Eitherway #2 850T will wear down and fail first in time because the motor will out mileage it self and not so in sled miles but in motor miles. But hey #1 850T will get them big boring miles though you can brag about.

Yep, bag on it from day 1 to seat the rings in at max piston cyl travel.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha...you suspect wrong. 100% all mountains miles and far from a "DOODLER", but think what you want, no sleep will be lost. turned up oil injection, only synthetic oil and good gas on a 174 T3 with a redline kit.

oler1234 will chime in here at some point, his XM had over 10000k before the motor was done too. he's a "DOODLER" too with his home made turbo kit. a turbo and DOODLER in the same sentence is pretty funny. thanks for the chuckles.

Every body has their own idea of what mountain riding is all about, S&M is full of mountain riders but not one will claim the same idea.
Fact is you can find the same terrain at 7,000ft as you do in Ontario or Alberta, does that make you a mountain rider because you drove out to BC to ride the same stuff at 7,000ft as you would at 1500ft, I guess so.
Check out popular places like Revy, Mcbride, Sicamous all considered mountain riding by everyone BUT there are more hanging, riding in the flats then actually working the slopes. They all call them selves mountain riders, must be that elevation I guess.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What are you? Olers gf? Good girl. Defend your man. Definitely marriage material. Hahaha

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every body has their own idea of what mountain riding is all about, S&M is full of mountain riders but not one will claim the same idea.
Fact is you can find the same terrain at 7,000ft as you do in Ontario or Alberta, does that make you a mountain rider because you drove out to BC to ride the same stuff at 7,000ft as you would at 1500ft, I guess so.
Check out popular places like Revy, Mcbride, Sicamous all considered mountain riding by everyone BUT there are more hanging, riding in the flats then actually working the slopes. They all call them selves mountain riders, must be that elevation I guess.
Thanks tips, i know where the mountains are...over 10000ft for this picture. Maybe our group can show you around sometime

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you? Olers gf? Good girl. Defend your man. Definitely marriage material. Hahaha

no, but i ride with him every time out dic& head. our paths will cross one day and you can call me a girl then and we will see how it wrks out..done entertaining you, heading to the mountain. Cya Surrey girl

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pretty homoerotic relationships on ol' S&M. Half the forum can't sidehill on both sides and the other half is hardcore pipe hitting MFers; the best on the mountain. LOL

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, but i ride with him every time out dic& head. our paths will cross one day and you can call me a girl then and we will see how it wrks out..done entertaining you, heading to the mountain. Cya Surrey girl
Are you threatening me? What do you mean by “we will see how that works out?”

Do you massage Oler or does he massage you? Who is the pitcher and who is the catcher?
Do you two cuddle after and compliment each other?

You are definitely a keeper. Bahahahaha

Post up your email. I’ll send you an etransfer for gas and food money to get here. You can come here and you can demonstrate what you mean! Leave tonite, you can be here tommor. Let’s deal with your issue. Come alone. No friends or lovers. I love one on one. Guys do funny chit when they have no backup. You are no different. I like to see �� tears.

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you threatening me? What do you mean by “we will see how that works out?”

Do you massage Oler or does he massage you? Who is the pitcher and who is the catcher?
Do you two cuddle after and compliment each other?

You are definitely a keeper. Bahahahaha

Post up your email. I’ll send you an etransfer for gas and food money to get here. You can come here and you can demonstrate what you mean! Leave tonite, you can be here tommor. Let’s deal with your issue. Come alone. No friends or lovers. I love one on one. Guys do funny chit when they have no backup. You are no different. I like to see �� tears.

i will be in vancouver next week for work. Gotta go bailout some rebar crew that dont have a clue? maybe they are friends of yours? one evening after i am done busting rebar i will come see you Surrey Girl. Careful what you wish for.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be in vancouver next week for work. Gotta go bailout some rebar crew that dont have a clue? maybe they are friends of yours? one evening after i am done busting rebar i will come see you Surrey Girl. Careful what you wish for.

Hard to find good rebar guys. I have no idea how people find good rebar guys. Bring your sled! I’ll take you and your big mouth sledding to the ice fields. I’m serious! Good weather should be here next week. For my wish, I wish you would come sledding but you prolly won’t without your best friend Oler. Just do it. There’s not much fag tree riding in the area tho. What sled do you ride?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes diesel truck engines are built with bolt together cranks, bolt on flyweights, roller bearings, and single ring pistons...

You slide further down that slippery slope with every post...

ok a diesel engine is a bad example. its build a heck of alot stronger than the other 2 stroke 850s and 800s available.

Top Bottom