Input needed on UTV purchase

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your experience is more with ownership rather the Can-AM imo. I experienced the same as you described but on a Teryx.

Well it won't be a Can-Am Commander, can't come to a reasonable deal, maybe dealer is too greedy or doesn't need the business but they are nearly $2000 more then Polaris Rzr with similar option's and that is their best. IMO they can keep it. I kinda figured BRP wouldn't do to much, i think their thinking is "we build the best and your going to have to pay", i think you want my business you need to be more flexible.
Waiting on Polaris dealer to confirm the deal we made, will know today.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your experience is more with ownership rather the Can-AM imo. I experienced the same as you described but on a Teryx.
Yes i agree, it had nothing to do with Can-Am but to do with dealer them self, he just was stuck on getting the extra 2k.
Both machines were basicaly the same, inclueding accessories i added. Pro and con on both sides. It was basicaly $14,000-$14,500 exclueding trade, i was willing, he wanted $16,500.
I will post a pic. maybe tommorrow of the Razor after picking it up.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap.

Larry finnaly got off his wad and bought something.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Larry, 500 or 900?

900 xp eps. base model as the tires and rims are being replaced asap, got some 30 inch zillas to go on, till i get some mega mahems. then maybe turbo or supercharger? naw keep it stock keep on livin. hehe

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will enjoy !! They are a sweet rig, the more I get in and out of it the more I
Like it....28s are the biggest tire that will fit with out rubbing or a lift or forward a arms....

One quick question , if you break down and have to be towed home you never met me right.......??
Congrats!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will enjoy !! They are a sweet rig, the more I get in and out of it the more I
Like it....28s are the biggest tire that will fit with out rubbing or a lift or forward a arms....

One quick question , if you break down and have to be towed home you never met me right.......??
Congrats!!!

oh you are on speed dial now, right next to 911, hehe,, i need to follow your thread more closely now, camera in hand and taking notes. so looking at putting my 28 zillas on for now or i have a set of 27 ich mud light xtr's for the next few weeks till i look into some new trailing arms, any suggestions?

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's a 900 so he can kick Tex's azz....

Baaaaaaaaaaaa good luck with that.

Now it will take 3 quads to get it out of the water , ect.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
900 xp eps. base model as the tires and rims are being replaced asap, got some 30 inch zillas to go on, till i get some mega mahems. then maybe turbo or supersharger? naw keep it stock keep on livin. hehe

Great choice! You will not be disappointed, amazing machine stock!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap tex the ol arctic cat would drag the ol kawai around the mud pit, only it may be upside down on the level ground a few times hehe, no the new poo will be a nice trail riding machine, maybe even be on 4 wheels more too. Neville says i can get 34 inch tires on the beast, that should leave ya in the mud. hehe. i'll be putting a kawastuki picker on the back for the inevitable tow ur butt back hehe, hopefully i haven't jinxed myself. oh oh.

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374721458.908706.jpg
6" lift, 34" terminators.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friggin sweeeeet, any more pics, any suggestions or recommendations

PonyboyCurtis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friggin sweeeeet, any more pics, any suggestions or recommendations

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374724012.820736.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374724028.791586.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374724044.578629.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374724060.205105.jpg
The last one is stock, an not stuck! Just getting evidence of the extreme terrain. I also have a short video but it is not PG (may or may not have had to many teas) it turns the 34"s with ease! Stock clutching too. It's unstoppable! IMO stock with a set off good tires and you will not be disappointed!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, i am envious, very cool. was thinking on a set of 30 zillas, but those are some serious bad boys. stock clutching too. low gear?

rzrs

Reaction score

Congrats!!!

You can fit bigger without lift if you trim back the fenders. Just search Col sanders fender mod on rzrforums and see what he did. I did it and I clear 29.5 outlaws and 30" rocktanes with no rubbing.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry get a new helmet too....

Its time.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry get a new helmet too....

Its time.....

Baaaaaaaaaaaa. Yes it is.

U should have seen the first time out sledding. He used old yeller.

Sill had dirt inside it and well Larry found a creek.

He had poo stains around his ears from the wet ect.

Too funny.

Top Bottom