Injured and stuck at home

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pinched a nerve doing coulee drops and now I'm at home while my buddies have gone to hills. What do you do when your injured and stuck at home?:beer:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well i would get up have a :coffee_ani:and see whats new on the:PDT_lam: then prob another :coffee_ani: and check to see whats on :TVsurf: then the woman starts too :chatterbox: her usual :BSmeter: and then its time for some:beer: and :shots:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
injured? I still go sledding. cant walk but what a ride in Revy today for MM III. have to sit in the hot tub for a bit before I can bend down to get my shoes on for the dinner. I need a new back!

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pinched a nerve doing coulee drops and now I'm at home while my buddies have gone to hills. What do you do when your injured and stuck at home?:beer:

What you do is go see a damn Active Pressure Release therapist, and get that thing repaired. Works every time for me. Then you start drinking because you know your buddies are. Call over the girlfriend, have a good time....a couple times.....then play some sledding videos while calling the "Burandts" all pu$$ies because if you had a sled like theirs you'd climb way higher. You'd do way crazier $h!t. Then fall over on the couch. Wake up in the morning, every things all good.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What you do is go see a damn Active Pressure Release therapist, and get that thing repaired. Works every time for me. Then you start drinking because you know your buddies are. Call over the girlfriend, have a good time....a couple times.....then play some sledding videos while calling the "Burandts" all pu$$ies because if you had a sled like theirs you'd climb way higher. You'd do way crazier $h!t. Then fall over on the couch. Wake up in the morning, every things all good.

Already went to the bone cracker, did some drinking, but the girlfriend thing....... my wife would not like that kind thing. So, I'll just fall over on the couch.:beer::beer::beer:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already went to the bone cracker, did some drinking, but the girlfriend thing....... my wife would not like that kind thing. So, I'll just fall over on the couch.:beer::beer::beer:

I am not saying bone cracker, dude, I don't like those guys. Have you seen someone who does active pressure release. They are good, by far the best is Chris Hankins @ bridgeland sport & spine 403-237-7686. Easy to get to. Good luck.

A quick question, would you know where I could fill my nitrous bottle.? Thanks.

Top Bottom