Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The landing frame and rear cover of the missing Titan submersible have been discovered on the ocean floor

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like i said....coincidence. What is fake exactly? How many simpsons episodes have been such a coincidence??
What I’m saying is those weren’t actual episodes. The shows producers have said that. Or at least Matt Groening has. They were made to fit events that have recently happened to make the show look like a visionary program. Someone with to much time on their hands and the talent to do this did it so people that don’t fact check stuff fall for it hook line and sinker. That’s the best I can explain it.

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I’m saying is those weren’t actual episodes. The shows producers have said that. Or at least Matt Groening has. They were made to fit events that have recently happened to make the show look like a visionary program. Someone with to much time on their hands and the talent to do this did it so people that don’t fact check stuff fall for it hook line and sinker. That’s the best I can explain it.
only Q can predict the future not the Simpsons….

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1687457381064.png

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyhooooo gotta go. Going camping. I will be back to comment if Lord Elon lets me with my new mobile Starlink later. Have a great weekend.
Enjoy, starlink has been the best decision i made as far as internet providers.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well its basically out there now that this sub basically imploded and there are no survivors. Lets not make jokes about this, 5 people perished during what they believed it was an exciting adventure, unfortunately that didn't turn out that way and they all paid the ultimate price. RIP to those forever lost people.

We all take risks in life no matter how wealthy or poor we are. We cant live in a shell either.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well its basically out there now that this sub basically imploded and there are no survivors. Lets not make jokes about this, 5 people perished during what they believed it was an exciting adventure, unfortunately that didn't turn out that way and they all paid the ultimate price. RIP to those forever lost people.

We all take risks in life no matter how wealthy or poor we are. We cant live in a shell either.
Gotta admit though...this one is Darwin award worthy.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You are right Ron, they deserve respect for risk taking. Living is a big part of life.
You and I are both avalanche survivors. Who still sled also. But doesn’t make us stupid. We Both had terrible days while living our best life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom