Imploding or running outta air, Titanic sub disaster, pick your death!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My god this site.

Here is the conspiracy theorist new flag, or it should be.
They may as well band together with them, cause their opinions and how they come across are the same.
Most people just want the group to do their own thing, and leave everyone else alone, to do their own thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sat for lunch, a co worker says “isn’t it weird how everyone is talking about this submarine” which I agreed. He then proceeds to tell me a bunch of conspiracies he’s heard about it, many of which have been posted on this forum. Another bloke from Auz joins us “hey mates, did you hear they found the submarine, imploded?”
A guy from another table replies, “oh yeah let me show you the funny memes I found” another crew member states“ I heard the sub window was only certified to 1300 metres!”

Lol I feel like I’m on the Truman show.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My god this site.

Here is the conspiracy theorist new flag, or it should be.
They may as well band together with them, cause their opinions and how they come across are the same.
Most people just want the group to do their own thing, and leave everyone else alone, to do their own thing.

What's the flag? Your picture didn't load.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 3.52.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 3.53.17 PM.png

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think this Rush guy was an arrogant fool that wouldn't listen or learn and bypassed proven sound engineering principles for risk management.
Sad that he could take unsuspecting rich people with him on his mission and charge admission. It is criminal and the lawyer's will prove his waiver of responsibility they signed void due to his negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom