Alberta’s Distracted Driving Legislation goes into effect September 1st

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as you got both hands on the wheel what's the problem?
Really! Lol, fawktards over cautious driving is what we have now, i have been driving 40 yrs and still drive with 1 hand relaxed not guiding a fawking plane lol!

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a guy that works for us that has a distracted driving charge. Our insurance will not insure him to drive our equipment. They see it as bad as a dui
My wife got one 3 years ago in front of our house. Insurance company dropped our full coverage insurance and cancelled it outright on my SxS? (that she doesn’t drive). Pretty much Phu*ed us from financing a new vehicle the last 3 years.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife got one 3 years ago in front of our house. Insurance company dropped our full coverage insurance and cancelled it outright on my SxS? (that she doesn’t drive). Pretty much Phu*ed us from financing a new vehicle the last 3 years.
Guy at work the other day got T boned in the Co p/up by some woman using her phone went straight through the red light, luckily no one hurt as it was rather low impact. Her car was the worst and when she got out and said it's my fault i will pay cash as there is no damage to the truck really while she was trying to look for her phone that of course thrown into the back seat area hmnn wonder why. It was reported as per Co policy, but she tried to play the "i have so much going on in my life card" i say she should get a bus pass and use her little phone all she likes then. People need to start getting tickets for this bs and then on top of that ins hike. If you have 1 of these on your abstract when applying for Commercial job they will not hire you because of ins reasons it need to be off and that takes 2 years.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy at work the other day got T boned in the Co p/up by some woman using her phone went straight through the red light, luckily no one hurt as it was rather low impact. Her car was the worst and when she got out and said it's my fault i will pay cash as there is no damage to the truck really while she was trying to look for her phone that of course thrown into the back seat area hmnn wonder why. It was reported as per Co policy, but she tried to play the "i have so much going on in my life card" i say she should get a bus pass and use her little phone all she likes then. People need to start getting tickets for this bs and then on top of that ins hike. If you have 1 of these on your abstract when applying for Commercial job they will not hire you because of ins reasons it need to be off and that takes 2 years.
3 years actually.

Top Bottom