I'm all for change, BUT.......the new"snowandmud" meh

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
To reply to a thread hit Reply to Thread, same as before in the exact same place as before.
To view new posts hit the New Post button, that is in the same place as before

In regards to the chatbox, I was removing the other one and cleaning up some stuff and accidenty turned it on and didn't know.

Some of the functions are being turned on as days go by. Some are being removed.
The errors are being dealt with. The original software took 5 years to develop. We cant expect to develop this in 3 weeks. Yes there are some errors and still stuff to be fixed. This is being done. If you really look at this in depth there are alot of additional features and security wise its the safest out there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To reply to a thread hit Reply to Thread, same as before in the exact same place as before.
To view new posts hit the New Post button, that is in the same place as before

In regards to the chatbox, I was removing the other one and cleaning up some stuff and accidenty turned it on and didn't know.

Some of the functions are being turned on as days go by. Some are being removed.
The errors are being dealt with. The original software took 5 years to develop. We cant expect to develop this in 3 weeks. Yes there are some errors and still stuff to be fixed. This is being done. If you really look at this in depth there are alot of additional features and security wise its the safest out there.

thanks Ron!!! I just bugging for fun,, I thought the double chat box was funny and great timing hahahahaha

but there are a lot of buttons lol

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this got covered already but what happened to all the old posts/threads?
Pretty sure there were more than 14 threads in the tracks for sale section??????
Other than that I'm ok with the new layout. Especially happy to see they got rid of the pic at the top of the forum main page of the POS Scrambler!!! Sad to see the Rev pic go though.......

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent been on here since the begining of the summer... Why :p because i didnt want to spend all my summer figuring out how to use this new website. And they do need to bring back the pole count...

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you are the only one, a number of people seem to have a life I guess. Would like to know more about the security issue that Ron is talking about. I sure he didn't just willy nilly creat a new program just for the heck of it. I program card access systems and that is time consuming enough. I can well imagine what it takes to come up with something like this, it doesn't just happen.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this got covered already but what happened to all the old posts/threads?
Pretty sure there were more than 14 threads in the tracks for sale section??????
Other than that I'm ok with the new layout. Especially happy to see they got rid of the pic at the top of the forum main page of the POS Scrambler!!! Sad to see the Rev pic go though.......
Hey Hey now,till the renegade came out Scrambler was the only game in town,I still love mine,its had many good beatings and never had a problem that wasnt rider induced so I am a fan,the new body is kinda ugly but they had to get it to look close to the reny.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The left menu on the first page will be added this week, as well as the ads on the first page. The profile should be fixed. I will change the button +New Posts to + View New Posts. I am looking at the basic Post/Thanks as I really think this one is too busy.

Please let me know your suggestions as I try to do what I can to get them completed. Ive been working on the DTO stuff as well, the Garage, Vendor Forums, And the Club sections. That will all be up this week. As well as the Arcade. The gameroom is up but I have some more work to do as I cannot see the Gameroom cash on the profiles.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't get into the Snowmobile forum? I see new posts listed there, but it says the forum is invalid when I try to get in there. Maybe I'm banned?

Top Bottom