I'm all for change, BUT.......the new"snowandmud" meh

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok so here is it, i understand change, i know things have to be upgraded time to time....but......i know dman well i am not the only one who isnt a fan of the "new" snow and mud. i'm putting all glitches aside, i know they happan, and as with anything there is growning pains....but i really do not like this new format....it isnt as user friendly, it looks like every other generic forum on the web now, pics dont upload worth a chit, thing are harder to use in the user cp. and i find myself not coming on to check in nearly as much because i'm not a big fan

i'm not alone in this, i talk to/hang around with many members on the site and this is a common vibe. I'm not trashing, chit i love this place, and Ron you've done an incredible job making this site what it is today.....but can we get te old look back, and the old format back....dont fix what aint broke.....just sayin

can we get this as a pole.....who prefers the old or the new.....just interested to see

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all for the new look and background changes and what not... Keeps it fresh and up to date, but keep everything else "under the hood" the same, so to speak.

Not a fan of the new CP and everything... Just means I gotta re-learn everything again. I'm young and I can probably deal with it, just like new facebook changes... But I agree, the forum shouldn't be like buying a new computer.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm all for the new look and background changes and what not... Keeps it fresh and up to date, but keep everything else "under the hood" the same, so to speak.

Not a fan of the new CP and everything... Just means I gotta re-learn everything again. I'm young and I can probably deal with it, just like new facebook changes... But I agree, the forum shouldn't be like buying a new computer.

you callin the rest of us old boy.....?? lol

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with the rest of the guys here. The only way I can even post is through the quick reply, won't let me do it any other way. Liked the looks of the old site better and way better to navigate through the old site.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Plio is the new Bogger! Amen and well said. I agree as well that the old format was better and I am an old dog that doesn't learn new tricks easily.

hmmmmm....your saying i'm a newer not as good more generic version?? lol......younger veriosn maybe....i guess thats newer

i've been called worse

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can see where everyone is coming from but i think its a nice upgrade. its basically exactly the same layout as the other site just rearanged a few things...not hard to adapt.....TONS of new features that have saved me. (autosave already helped twice) , new post link at the top is also very usefull.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can see where everyone is coming from but i think its a nice upgrade. its basically exactly the same layout as the other site just rearanged a few things...not hard to adapt.....TONS of new features that have saved me. (autosave already helped twice) , new post link at the top is also very usefull.
there ya go....maxi says it's good, quitcherbitchen

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some things can never be replaced....Just sayin....

HOLA!!!! he is alive, and the man has spoken!!!

Welcome back bogger.

On a serious note I am not a fan of the new layout and like pilo7 I find myself not checkin in here as much since its more generic. I also have a user name on ATV connection and only was on there for about a week and really got into S&M (when it was the old version) because of the uniqueness and family feeling throughout the forum. Since the new S&M its been feeling more and more like ATV connection. I also think others arent visiting here as often either (just notice how often certain threads get new posts)

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maxwell has spoken! New site is acceptable

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like the dirtbike and atv forum to be separate like it used to be.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one preferred the old lay out better also. I have come accustomed to the new lay out and features but still the old layout is / was hard to beat.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i agree the old was better...... just from the loading of pics alone....... plus over 1/2 the time in threads the pics don't come up just attachments show...

Top Bottom