Yamaha new Sidewinder, my opinion on the floor.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank's for sharing your experience on the sled, yes i can't wait to give one a try.
I did check the one you guys had on display in Kelowna the one day and seriously considering getting into one.
I was hoping for a little different chassi and seating but the new engine has me almost sold.
I talked to Nick and he said this engine will be easily upgradable to higher HP. Probably a simple program with no component changes.
How would you compare it with a front mount T 240/270hp Nytro in power?
I suspect the handling is easier..yes?

I suspect the weight to be near the same as i found little difference between my Nytro and a Viper in weight.

Last edited:

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Thank's for sharing your experience on the sled, yes i can't wait to give one a try.
I did check the one you guys had on display in Kelowna the one day and seriously considering getting into one.
I was hoping for a little different chassi and seating but the new engine has me almost sold.
I talked to Nick and he said this engine will be easily upgradable to higher HP. Probably a simple program with no component changes.
How would you compare it with a front mount T 240/270hp Nytro in power?
I suspect the handling is easier..yes?

I suspect the weight to be near the same as i found little difference between my Nytro and a Viper in weight.

Of course 200 (DynoTech ) is a bit less than 240/270 programs but im also certain those levels are easily attainable. For me personally likely a Power up, Seat (like I have on Vipex), Lithium Battery and a Straight Pipe will be my main items.
Sled feels like 2016 front end Vipers andM8's. Up for anything it gets tossed.
Hope we can get out in the fall :)
RS

Top Bottom