I'm all for change, BUT.......the new"snowandmud" meh

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried riding a new sled the other day. But the handlebars were taller, and the gauge was digital instead of analog. The stickers looked different, and the seat was shaped different. I think it's a piece of crap, I want my old '95 xlt back. I don't like the shape of the plastic either, looks like all the other sleds now. And I can't put stuff in the trunk... wtf?!?!

:rolleyes:

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree older is better. It took some time to figure out how to reply. I'm with you ,it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I tried riding a new sled the other day. But the handlebars were taller, and the gauge was digital instead of analog. The stickers looked different, and the seat was shaped different. I think it's a piece of crap, I want my old '95 xlt back. I don't like the shape of the plastic either, looks like all the other sleds now. And I can't put stuff in the trunk... wtf?!?!

:rolleyes:

and a year later.......Heehaw, this XP rocks! I'm a happy camper now; how did I ever like those hawgs from years before?

Light weight, long tracks, great HP, fully electronic, digital gauges, plugs that last 3 years, a new trunk, and my 800Etec is rockin'

friggin' stories.....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i was bored in hinton lastnight and did some looking aorund.......he average for a new post in here now is about 10 minutes, and that is during the day/evening on a weekday, and the chit box had under 20 posts in 24 hrs twice in the last week and not much more than that the other days

i will deal with the changes and still be on here i'm not saying "i'm leaving cause its different" simply saying the #'s have gone down, many regulars arent posting nearly as much, and i'm not a big fan, as the majority of posters in this thread agree

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i was bored in hinton lastnight and did some looking aorund.......he average for a new post in here now is about 10 minutes, and that is during the day/evening on a weekday, and the chit box had under 20 posts in 24 hrs twice in the last week and not much more than that the other days

i will deal with the changes and still be on here i'm not saying "i'm leaving cause its different" simply saying the #'s have gone down, many regulars arent posting nearly as much, and i'm not a big fan, as the majority of posters in this thread agree

I have to agree that anecdotally, it appears to be slower. Is it because of the season or the format?

I too am frustrated and some days things work and other days those same things don't work! Some days it's dam Ron and other days it's great work Ron!

I don't see any sense in going back and I keep telling myself, "have patience, have patience, have patience.....it will be alright by the time the snow flies!"

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Holy $%^&. Did you guys all bitch when they invented the microwave too? There was nothing wrong with fire.... If it aint broke dont fix it?
My horse works just fine... I dont need this.. "Internal combustion engine" in my wagon. Thats stupid... NOBODY likes it. its not like Ron is going to change all this Chit back to the old snow and mud becuase everyone is used to the old one....Do you expect it to stay like that forever? Just like when they changed facebook! everyones like... "baaaahhhh IM DONE WITH FACEBOOK! NEVER AGAIN" but they are all still on it and no one even REMEBERS that it was changed now. Who gives a crap its not really even different.... everythings still there just in different spots... minus cash and some other stupid chit. Its is very unfortunate people have to click thier mouse twice instead of once now... And I think this is something that needs to be adressed!!! lol.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i will say it again, i know its not going back, and i dont expect it to, and i'm not so much bitching as pointing out that it has slowed, since and saying i feel it isnt as good.

you can point out engines, microwaves, sleds, all you want, changes in those area's were all improvement on speed, technology, ease of use, fucntionality ect. my point is, as all of you keep pointing out....."its really not that much different" but some of those little differences have made it less user friendly.

chit its not like i'm going to stop posting or that i HATE THE CHANGES just voicing a concern and an opinion.

to be perfectly honest i see more people in here bitching about us not being big fans of the new format than i see us bitching about the new format.....just sayin

Holy $%^&. Did you guys all bitch when they invented the microwave too? There was nothing wrong with fire.... If it aint broke dont fix it?
My horse works just fine... I dont need this.. "Internal combustion engine" in my wagon. Thats stupid... NOBODY likes it. its not like Ron is going to change all this Chit back to the old snow and mud becuase everyone is used to the old one....Do you expect it to stay like that forever? Just like when they changed facebook! everyones like... "baaaahhhh IM DONE WITH FACEBOOK! NEVER AGAIN" but they are all still on it and no one even REMEBERS that it was changed now. Who gives a crap its not really even different.... everythings still there just in different spots... minus cash and some other stupid chit. Its is very unfortunate people have to click thier mouse twice instead of once now... And I think this is something that needs to be adressed!!! lol.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I see what yer gettin at Pilo. Im hoping just as much as you are that the changes will end up like you said changes in those area's were all improvement on speed, technology, ease of use, fucntionality ect. Its a work in progress who knows... I noticed there is no more than buttons or anything right now... Maybe its just me?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will say it again, i know its not going back, and i dont expect it to, and i'm not so much bitching as pointing out that it has slowed, since and saying i feel it isnt as good.

you can point out engines, microwaves, sleds, all you want, changes in those area's were all improvement on speed, technology, ease of use, fucntionality ect. my point is, as all of you keep pointing out....."its really not that much different" but some of those little differences have made it less user friendly.

chit its not like i'm going to stop posting or that i HATE THE CHANGES just voicing a concern and an opinion.

to be perfectly honest i see more people in here bitching about us not being big fans of the new format than i see us bitching about the new format.....just sayin

now I cant even find the thanks button so thanks for the above post......

chit changes every day lol....

so is the arcade coming back? that was fun

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see what yer gettin at Pilo. Im hoping just as much as you are that the changes will end up like you said changes in those area's were all improvement on speed, technology, ease of use, fucntionality ect. Its a work in progress who knows... I noticed there is no more than buttons or anything right now... Maybe its just me?

hahah exactly every time I log on something is different,,, gets a bit annoying when a guy just wants to come have a quick read

and posting sucks too just a fyi,, way too many fawking lil icons and buttons and hyperlinks and squibly doo's like wtf??

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys sound like my grandmother trying to learn how to use the new tv remote. except she got it after about 15m minutes.

hahaha I know but the worste part Im only 33 lol,, Im sure I will get used to it but the constant lil changes are annoying and seem way too complex for a simple sled site,,, this is not a rocket science forum

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys sound like my grandmother trying to learn how to use the new tv remote. except she got it after about 15m minutes.

there are now 2 chat boxes

what would Grams do with 2 boxes bahahha

Lets hope this upgrade was free one because man so many glitches for a month now,, I would ask for a refund

change it back,, hahah just bugging Im at work and its too nice

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm pretty choked at the guy who thought vehicles should shift themselves. Makes driving a tad less fun.

---
- Sent from my white iPhone 4

Top Bottom