I'M new

Sebanff

Reaction score
So i'm Sebastien, i made some snowmibiling since 2 year now. I never had some nice chance to do some off-trail riding( i had some bounty ride in qc with a mx-z tnt lol). I have register here to find some people who will want show me where to ride in revy and maybee ride with me(i can pay the lunch or the beer). Now i'm living in banff but i will go in revelstoke in the 7-14 january to make me a christmas and birthday present. I will rent a summit. I dont know where is the better to rent a summit. If you can help me to find the better quality/price rentals, it will be nice. I have 400$ for all. I search for a summit with the new suspension(adapt for the mountain riding) and with a 153''. I search some nice local guys for the riding too.

So thank you. I'm happy to have find this website for the foolls of snowmobiling.

Sebastien

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud. There is a lot of good info for you, throughout this site.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You may want to cruise the various threads and look about. YOu could post this in some of the other threads and get more responses. Good luck......I like beer!

Top Bottom