I'm all for change, BUT.......the new"snowandmud" meh

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, I like the old way better! I don't check in nearly as often as I used too. I find it too "busy", small font and too much on each page, it's hard to surf quickly. I also agree that it's way too white, which makes it very hard to read. JMO.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the old site was white and blue....what are you refering to?

black/white blue/white are high contrast colors. easiest to read.

the stuff on each page is exactly the same.....except a few more featuers on the bottom of a post....

font size......looks the same or like any other forums font size.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one thing i noticed is it depends how you respond to a thread, the quick reply doesnt subscribe you to the thread but the reply with quote does

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything you all complain and whine about is insignificant to the maintenance and manipulation and the technological upgrade the new code offers

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
exactly the same but different, all i said is it looks more like every other generic forum now, and i'm not a fan, as many others arent. but many dont mind the change, to each their own guys, no need to get ones panties in a knot over it, there are many many changes, though maybe subtle that i am not personally a fan of, thats all i'm saying sayin....i logged on twice this weekend, and the top threads hadnt been posted in in over 2 hours,.....that tells me something.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly the same but different, all i said is it looks more like every other generic forum now, and i'm not a fan, as many others arent. but many dont mind the change, to each their own guys, no need to get ones panties in a knot over it, there are many many changes, though maybe subtle that i am not personally a fan of, thats all i'm saying sayin....i logged on twice this weekend, and the top threads hadnt been posted in in over 2 hours,.....that tells me something.

that it's summer and people have better things to do than to waste a perfectly good day on the internet?..... just saying

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I tried to hold back but the new site pizzes me off too,, chit always changing,, posting sucks its too difficult everything looks the same,, fawked if I can upload a pic right now,, I visit once a week now

ahhh well

but serious change it back

Top Bottom