How often do you ditch your ride?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every two seasons for me...my 12 screwed up my even cycle by blowing up with 120miles on it. Traded it for a '13 and will snow check a '15 next year

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every 2 to 3 yrs. With an exception no first yr models. Paid the price in 05 with the RT did the same again in 08 with the XP. This time waited a year and have an XMX on the way.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every 2 to 3 yrs. With an exception no first yr models. Paid the price in 05 with the RT did the same again in 08 with the XP. This time waited a year and have an XMX on the way.

I hear ya on the RT, i got talked into one in 05. Was riding an 04 900 Cat, once on the RT i sure missed my Cat.....WAY better sled but we did work out the bugs and it became a real good sled, far better then the Cat but not at first. It took 2 seasons of working on it though.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on the RT, i got talked into one in 05. Was riding an 04 900 Cat, once on the RT i sure missed my Cat.....WAY better sled but we did work out the bugs and it became a real good sled, far better then the Cat but not at first. It took 2 seasons of working on it though.

Skidoo put a new 1000 in about 600k after I blowed up mag side and dropped debris into the bottom and created carnage. I put the pods to it and never looked back pulled insane, Last time I saw it it was still rippin Tyler seemed to be happy with it. I'm loosin my chit thinkin bout the new one. Rode a buddies out of a chitty spot and seriously impressed would be an understatment. The XM X is incredible.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to get a new sled(or 2)every year or 2 .But I dont trade the old ones ussually.

I had 8sleds 2years ago.. Down to 3 now.Too many were sitting around not getting rode.

Got a 2014freeride coming. Pretty stoked for winter:beer:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the sled, and what kind of sled is being put out. So far it's been an average of 2 years. But this year I got a 2014XM X on snow check so I am thinking at least 4 years cause of the warranty. And I don't see how they can get any better!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im going to try the 3 year plan, seems like that amount of years and how many miles i put on i can still get a decent amount for it towards my new new, had my IQ for 5 years, its been too long and its not worth much anymore and last two years riding it made it feel really out dated compared to the pro rmk.

Top Bottom