How do you start your day?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wake up around 7:30, let the swelling subside for a bit, hit the loo, drink a coffee while checking emails, check phone messages, drive the kids to school at 8:20...I delete this part in the summer, come home and eat some breakfast while snooping around on here, try to hit the gym in the basement...I delete this part in the summer, then out to the shop around 10:00ish.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Set alarm for 5:00am if going for a run....otherwise 5:30 hit snooze a few times until 5:50, get up, shower, get dressed(loudly bang around bathroom), wake kids up (loudly again so showtime is also forced to get up by this time,) shower kids, get kids dressed, get kj breakfast, pack lunches, and try to get out of the house with kj by 7:05, drop him off at the dayhome, phone my friend on the way to work to de-stress get to work at 755 and either sit at my desk until 815 to 830ish and do work or browse snow and mud with JET. Kids arrive at 830ish.

Summer schedule: set alarm at 730 hit snooze till 830. By this time kids have gotten dressed and eaten breakfast....get myself dressed, grab a water, take the kids to the dayhome and head to the gym!

I prefer the summer schedule!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You people and your snooze button :rolleyes: GTFU allready :d
No real set schedule for me when I'm home but usually up when the wife is at 6am. Once the first morning ritual is out of the way :wetpants: :coffee_ani::coffee_ani::coffee_ani: is a must to function for the rest of the day. No set work schedule, gotta love the 24 hr on call oilpatch thing. Phone might ring...or not.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wake up to my best friend, who is also the most beutiful woman in the world, imo. let her shower get dressed make my lunch. then i get up brush teeth, get dressed and drive us to work while she sleeps again.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get up 5:30 or 6:00. Make tassimo coffee, shower. Let dog out Head to firehall. Start work at 7:00 send crew to Tim Hortons to get me coffee. Make breakfast at firehall. E mails,paperwork,snow & mud..

Days off the same except at home laying around doing nothing but surfing the net..
Maybe do something around house and hang out at Tim Hortons.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Wake up around 7:30, let the swelling subside for a bit, hit the loo, drink a coffee while checking emails, check phone messages, drive the kids to school at 8:20...I delete this part in the summer, come home and eat some breakfast while snooping around on here, try to hit the gym in the basement...I delete this part in the summer, then out to the shop around 10:00ish.

10:00....really.....looking for a hand?

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weekday and wknd.
weekday get up at 3:15am piss and moan about how much life sucks getting up at that hour.
Wknd..wake up, hope that I don't have a severe hangover or something bad looking laying next to me. Guzzle water and pop back several liqui gel advils if the head hurts. Check phone to see what kind of phone calls or text messages were sent earlier on in the morning.:beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UM WE ARE MARRIED!!!! :eek:SEX in the morning only happens to newlyweds and in magazines:rolleyes:

We've been married for close to 11 years, and we still have morning sex........well, sort of.......she tells me to go f#*k myself almost every day.:(

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Days i work up at 5:30 shower off to work, get there about 630, have coffee read paper. Then go on s&m, 9 start work. After night shift get up go home about 8 and if tired go to bed. When on day off get up about 9 or 10 puts around house

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
shop day, get up at 7-8, coffe, homemade bread toated with cinamon, coffee, coffee, go to shop at 9, Work days, up at 4am-7am coffee, pack, lunch, go to shop.
Day off try to get a piece aroun 7am if fail go back to bed till 8am get up and wonder around house. And on S&M at any point I have the time.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You people and your snooze button :rolleyes: GTFU allready :d
No real set schedule for me when I'm home but usually up when the wife is at 6am. Once the first morning ritual is out of the way :wetpants: :coffee_ani::coffee_ani::coffee_ani: is a must to function for the rest of the day. No set work schedule, gotta love the 24 hr on call oilpatch thing. Phone might ring...or not.
Same here,caffiene and nicotene at a different time in a different place every morning.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dream world:
Wake up at 10, have sex with my gf, shower then go sledding in the 3ft of fresh pow, get home and see that an extra couple grand has mysteriously been deposited into my bank acccount.

Reality:
Depending on what hours I'm working, I'm up at 5:30 or 6:30. Wash my face, pop my contacts in, try and grab a coffee and head to work

Come on lotto 6/49:av-31:

Top Bottom