Going to court on Jan 14th 10am!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get their are 2 sides, but if my wife came in the house in tears screaming at the wee hours of the morning while checking cows.....he would not make it to court on the 14th.

That poor family was terrified while trying to make a living. IMO the ba$terd got off easy!
It would be funny to see the reaction from the bleeding harts if they were terrorized at their job!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this will never happen to the bleeding heart liberals as they never leave there gated community
we can thank trudeau again for this crap. send all the liberals to Quebec. we are in a red neck zone.

two gunz

Reaction score
:nono: koodoos for the commodory guys I share the same opinions. Should have stiffer penalties for law breakers. There would be less of them thats for sure. They make more money rotten in jail than alot of hardworking folks on the outside. Maybe thats where all our tax paying money goes, educating the criminal. I like the shoot, shovel and shut up theory. Good luck all.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Defending yourself from a predator is one thing, Chasing him down the road is another...Shooting him while he is not on your property anymore is a whole new ball game..... if this is correct.

I am sorry, but somewhere between this story and the other lies the truth. Let the courts decide.

Theft is one thing, shooting someone in the back is another. Even in the cowboy days that was "wrongdoin"
Even cops can't shoot at you if you are unarmed, and trying to escape.... Even in the states.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
kinda see it the same way shoot in the air or something but shooting at the guy isnt right either

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly do not understand how people can be so blind to not want to get tougher on criminals. But I guess until someone high up in gov't gets robbed or someone in their family gets murdered or whatever they will think the laws are fine the way they are.

To many criminals on the streets and honest people in jail from the screwed up legal system. Rob someone and be out of jail before them because they defended what they worked hard for.

Like how many people are getting out of jail for murder in a matter of months, just because they are under 18? This country needs the death penalty back to fix the legal system, before people become the judge, jury, and executioner to take care of things.

It would be a cold day in hell before someone took someone from me and walked free in a matter of months.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he's still in possession of the stolen property, running and unarmed who cares, still fair game to me. Don't like it, don't steal. No honest person would get in that position. What's next? They were just a mixed up 17 year old and didn't know right from wrong?

Laws couldn't get tough enough far as i'm concerned. Steal from someone and get shot and die, to bad so sad. Props to them for protecting their property.

There is a reason a lot of countries don't have crime problems. They cut off fingers, or shoot ask questions later with thieves.

This country is a JOKE when it comes to getting rid of criminals, they have more rights then the people who follow the law.

Last edited:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
well shooting someone (maybe killing him) for stealing something would make u a murderer so deathpenalty for u aswell than ??? just makes no sense going that circle does it ?

in no way i stand behind any kind of stealing or the judgement they recieve nowadays

but shooting at a thief just doenst sound right either

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shoot at 1 thief, and he won't steal again, so goes the cycle. no more thieves sounds about right.

something needs to change.

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Your protecting your property, so you are not a criminal. It's just like if someone has a gun robbing a store and a cop shoots them they aren't a criminal (well sometimes by the crappy laws we have now).

Why doesn't it make sense to shoot a thief? Maybe if the legal system took care of them they wouldn't be around to steal or be smart enough not to. For all you know they have a knife or gun or whatever and could kill you in a second. I wouldn't take the chance.

Fossy, i'll give you a situation that actually happened in edmonton a few years ago. A kid was having his 16 year old birthday party. He went outside with a girl, 2 kids held him while one stabbed him to death, all because they weren't invited. All of them were caught and under 18, I can't remember exactly what they got, but it was a few months in jail max they are all back on the street without criminal records once they turn 18 it will be wiped clean. What would you do if it was your kid? How would you feel if they were back on the streets that quickly?

If it was me, there would be three more kids funerals to go to. In a just world the death penalty would take care of it, but in our society they are back on the streets and I can guarantee they will do something like it again.

Mac Daddy

Reaction score
he did post it, shares the same view, can't be a redneck if he posts like that.

Guys:
read the post above mine.I just posted that to give little info on what happened.
I personaly think mr knight was being a little to nice to these clowns. I work in the oil patch!!(not red neck!!what do you think).Like i have said before this country is going to ch!t with all rules regulations,crimanal rights ect,ect.I had no idea who mr knight was till i read this post.Did a google and that was the first thing that popped up.

Mud Mum

Reaction score
The stupidest thing is the young offenders act. It gave anyone who is 17 years, 364 days & 23 hours old to do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Too young to know what they were doing? Yeah right. A 4-year-old knows right from wrong.

Don't be too hard on the cops though. They are just as frustrated. Blame the legal system. The cops catch the guy but he gets off on a technicality only to offend over and over again.

After a friend's house was broken into a cop told him if it it happens again when you're home tell everyone the intruder fell down the stairs during a scuffle. Who would they believe a law-abiding citizen or a punk thief?

It goes back to the fact that parents, teacher, etc can't (or won't) discipline kids. Each time they get away with something, they want a bigger challenge. Petty theft turns into grand theft...or worse.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imdoo'n

Guys:
read the post above mine.I just posted that to give little info on what happened.
I personaly think mr knight was being a little to nice to these clowns. I work in the oil patch!!(not red neck!!what do you think).Like i have said before this country is going to ch!t with all rules regulations,crimanal rights ect,ect.I had no idea who mr knight was till i read this post.Did a google and that was the first thing that popped up.

Who says you should have all the info before you jump to a conclusion???...Guess it's a good thing they don't have the death penalty for having a different opinion....Mac Daddy would be dead....... for something he didn't do. :d:d:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Cuso on this one, I feel you should have every right to defend your home and family but iam afraid Mr Night crossed the line.
I agree the laws are far far to lienent to those covicted but never the less people must first be convicted before they are punished.
You need to ask yourselves are countries that allow the use of leathal force any safer than ours, i would dare say they are not.

At what point does a crime deserve the death penalty??? is it the theft of a vehical, the theft of a bike? perhaps you feel that if some kids steal your garden gnome you have the right to open fire. Who decides.
So many on here chime in that they feel the laws are weak, well i seriously wonder if any of you have ever written a letter,spoken to your mla or done one single thing to change anything.
What if it was your son or daughter caught up in trouble or along for the ride with the wrong kids. Should they pay for their mistakes with their life...Following your guys logic then weibo had every right to shoot that girl a few years back, as she was threating his property and maybe stealing.
Unfortunatly the average joe blow doesnt have the ability to be judge and jury and the law for all its shortcomming's should not be taken into the hands of joe citzen.

Last edited:

Mac Daddy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imdoo'n

Who says you should have all the info before you jump to a conclusion???...Guess it's a good thing they don't have the death penalty for having a different opinion....Mac Daddy would be dead....... for something he didn't do. :d:d:d

Maybe you could post some info instead of a smart A!! comment,:nono:
You dont have a opinon??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what scotts said.....

Justice system is fawked....

BUT

there is very few black & white scenarios in this world and I'd prefer to not have "Joe" decide whether my opinions/actions are right or wrong and decide my fate....

Death penalty should be introduced for hienous beyond a reasonable doubt cases...bernardo/Holmoka...crimes against children ect...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could post some info instead of a smart A!! comment,:nono:
You dont have a opinon??

I do have an opinion; I think that guys should have read your whole first post and realized that it was an article that was cut and pasted out of a paper and might not accurately reflect your opinion.
I also agree with Scotts and Bogger on this issue.....
But you can ask anyone, all I post are smart azz comments bodder can't do it all himself.

Last edited:

Mac Daddy

Reaction score
I do have an opinion; I think that guys should have read your whole first post and realized that it was an article that was cut and pasted out of a paper and might not accurately reflect your opinion.
I also agree with Scotts and Bogger on this issue.....
But you can ask anyone, all I post are smart azz comments bodder can't do it all himself.

I am seeing how this site works now..You have to be careful what you post,someone is always chomping at the bit to jab you.:eek:

Let me guess..You are a safety hand!;)

FUNNY FOR THE DAY:
I am pertty tough.Only lost 1 fight, That was when i slipped going around the
CO-OP.

If we get in a fight.I will put my white gloves on and you will think you are in a hail storm.:d

I hope you dont cary your smart azz attitude around your wife,Or i am sure there would be trouble.

Top Bottom