Going to court on Jan 14th 10am!

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like knight could get 10 yrs jail time.
will be sentenced may 26/ 2011

groening -thief knight shot got 30 days,
roesenthal- thief got 15 days,
dewald- thief got $400 fine

may be time to make a few phone calls to mla's, justice department etc.

GRRRRRR:rant:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Defending yourself from a predator is one thing, Chasing him down the road is another...Shooting him while he is not on your property anymore is a whole new ball game..... if this is correct.

I am sorry, but somewhere between this story and the other lies the truth. Let the courts decide.

Theft is one thing, shooting someone in the back is another. Even in the cowboy days that was "wrongdoin"
Even cops can't shoot at you if you are unarmed, and trying to escape.... Even in the states.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. A few years back we had 2 of our sleds, and a trailer stolen in Mcbride. Me and 2 of my buddies chance them down caught up with them on their way to PG. RCMP caught up to us brought the dogs and caught and arrested them. Turns out the truck they were driving was stolen as well, that's theft over 50,000....Well what did the courts decide...well the one guy had a lot of priors he got 3 months in Jail, and the other guy had to be on good behavior for a year..not a day spent in jail...The courts and the system favors the criminal. Next time there won't be a call to the RCMP they will be chanced down and turn into Wolf bait!...and enter the missing persons list.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. A few years back we had 2 of our sleds, and a trailer stolen in Mcbride. Me and 2 of my buddies chance them down caught up with them on their way to PG. RCMP caught up to us brought the dogs and caught and arrested them. Turns out the truck they were driving was stolen as well, that's theft over 50,000....Well what did the courts decide...well the one guy had a lot of priors he got 3 months in Jail, and the other guy had to be on good behavior for a year..not a day spent in jail...The courts and the system favors the criminal. Next time there won't be a call to the RCMP they will be chanced down and turn into Wolf bait!...and enter the missing persons list.

yup lots of ways of making wolves the prime suspect

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin Canada. USA is looking pretty good right about now. What happened to the right to bear arms? Oh wait! Americans still have that right!

I love Canada, but holy wow is it ever a messed up country.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep theives!ive had three sleds stolen, 2 at once on a trailer[from the dealer]NO coverage?1 two years later out of my front yard while i was working on buddies sled,found it about 1 month later thanks[jasonrev] the theive butchered a 2001 xc and shoe horned it all into a 87 indy trail?so we went to court 5 times the judge kept apauligizing to him for not getting it resolved that day,[i have a job, him well theiven] on court day the judge said to me, what should i do? he's 20 years old on welfare?.He was to pay me 500 dollars,but i only got 150 so ya i'm all for red neck justice! OH YA SO ARRON WERE MY MONEY!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So what was the final verdict in knight's case? Is he going to serve time for being a vigilante and trying to protect his property from trespassing thieving little bastages?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin Canada. USA is looking pretty good right about now. What happened to the right to bear arms? Oh wait! Americans still have that right!

I love Canada, but holy wow is it ever a messed up country.
we've never officially had the right to bear arms, that's an american thing. but i totally agree with some red neck justice. thieves get off with a slap on the wrist, while the victims are out usually thousands of dollars. really pisses a guy off especially when trying to defend your own property and you're the one that ends up going to jail!!!!!!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing that stopped the B&E ing of all the trucks at the favorite snowmobiling areas was some buddies of mine breaking a few bones. The police and justice system would have done nothing. It cost them court time and a lot of money for lawyers, as well as some jail time for their actions. But in the end everyone benefited from their actions.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure the thieves don't get away to be able to talk about it. I'm in..

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you'd do less time from shoot, shovel, and shut up anyways! Atleast you could rest knowing that thief will never do it again. If he spends a second in jail, or ANY sort of punishment for his actions, the legal system is completely broken and is in a sad state when the law-abiding citizen gets it worse then the criminal. He did NOTHING wrong. If the thieves ended up 6 feet under, then I MIGHT think he was a TINY bit wrong, but still not likely.

USA is better in some ways, like look at joe horn was it? Who shot and killed those thieves who were stealing from his neighborers house. That is the way it should be. The SECOND you enter someone elses property with intent to harm you have no rights, and if you end up 6 feet under, to dahm bad.

This doesn't change anything for how I would react to it happening to me. My property is MY property, do anything or try to take it and it will not be pretty. The law would never affect what I would do whatsoever.

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thieves or any criminals should have no rights what so ever. you come near my property to steal from me or hurt any one in my family and i will fawk you up guaranteed (and i fight dirty):d:d:d. So good luck to you Mr knight these azzholes should be made an example of. eye for an eye.

Top Bottom